Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FOUND: Black Single Speed

FOUND: Unlocked/abandoned black single speed at the bus stop near Potomac and Damen. May be a case of owner had one too many and lost track…

Started by Bikefreeek in Bikes and Bicycling

12 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Vilda

Sticker bombing your bike

So I had an interesting thought the other day regarding "sticker bombing" my bike. Until now, my bikes have always had pristine frames wit…

Started by kiltedcelt in Bikes and Bicycling

25 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

Fixing a flat on a wheel with an internal hub

First flat on my commuter with an internal hub and of course it's on the rear wheel.  Does removing the wheel work the same as a regular wh…

Started by Jamais716 in Bikes and Bicycling

18 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by natalee

Seeking Input on Chicago Public Fix-It Stations

Seeking feedback and input...A cycling advocacy and community group is seeking input on where to consider installing between 1 and 5 public…

Started by David 4.0 in Bikes and Bicycling

16 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Jaik S.

New to Chainlink. Because my fly bike got STOLE.

A good bud recommended joining this site, and it does look real real For now I just want as many folk as possible to be on the lookout for…

Started by Danny John in Bikes and Bicycling

16 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

Northerly Island

I heard that the Northerly Island path was taped off today. Anyone hear anything about this? Is it just the beach entrance or can we still…

Started by Phil Fox in Bikes and Bicycling

56 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by JMinHP

Obssessive-compulsive cyclist seeks perfect frame, needs help

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows of a frame or complete bike that is basically like the new Velo-orange pass hunter but with lugs...…

Started by Robert Underwood in Bikes and Bicycling

20 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Robert Underwood

Chicago E-Bikes Will Get Rules for the Road if Ordinance Passes

By Ted Cox on April 9, 2014 6:03am CITY HALL — Hybrid e-bikes would get a place on the road — and in the city's regulations — with a new or…

Started by Gene Tenner in Bikes and Bicycling

16 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Andy Moss 9.5

Job Opening: League of American Bicyclists Women Bike Manager

Job Opening: League of American Bicyclists Women Bike Manager In 2012, the League launched its Women Bike initiative, aimed at changing the…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter) in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Serge Lubomudrov

Volunteers needed - Alderman James Cappleman's 46th Ward Lincoln Park Criterium presented by xXx Racing-Athletico

Hello,  xXx Racing-Athletico is looking for volunteers to help out with our race this coming Saturday (please see calendar post for details…

Started by Tiberculosis in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by dan brown

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service