Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Uber Tries to Crowd-Source the Bike Messenger Business with UberRUSH

http://www.wired.com/2014/04/how-uber-could-use-bike-messengers-to-take-on-amazon/ Like Kozmos & Zipments before them, UberRUSH is now…

Started by Thunder Snow in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Thunder Snow

Perils of riding outside the door zone in shared lanes

Had a Comcast van driver sideswipe me on Lincoln southbound today, between the Paulina station and Belmont intersection. Side of the van to…

Started by Renee Patten in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Renee Patten

I need help finding riders for two amazing bikes a 2013 Giant and 2014 Specialized

I am new to Chainlink and I am seeking interest in two items of great value.  Both are for taller riders, one is a 2013 Giant TCR Advanced…

Started by Paul McMullen in Marketplace

0 Apr 9, 2014

A street pot hole to look out for

Have returned to riding my bike the past few days and have noted how deteriorated the city streets are currently. Pot holes appearing after…

Started by Richard tencats in Bikes and Bicycling

20 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

Woo Hoo! New Bike Lanes Are Coming!

With  the exception of the North Broadway stretch none of these will impact me in a big way. But good for the City and my felllow riders!  …

Started by Josh L. in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Renee Patten

Crash Support Hotline Operator Training 04/09 & 04/16

The Crash Support Hotline is ringing and we are training volunteers to answer the phone. This is a unique opportunity to become an expert o…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Active Transportation Alliance

Will there be more Divvy stations built this spring?

It looks like the ability to view planned Divvy stations has been removed from the map on the Divvy site. Does anyone know if the stations…

Started by Eli in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Eli

Just need to vent tired of feeling sick

I've been loosing weight over the last 9 months now.So as a way to motivate myself I got a new road bike.Also as another present / motivati…

Started by XndeX in Bikes and Bicycling

10 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Adam Colvin

Bike Helmet Sales in Chicago

I am in the market for a superbly ventilated bike helmet! I'm aware they can get quite pricey, so I was hoping if any of you know of any sa…

Started by Sam A. in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by dan brown

New Divvy station? Post it here.

I'd be interested to hear about new stations as they pop up. I was excited to find a new station only 2 blocks from my house last night (a…

Started by h' Zerocats in Bikes and Bicycling

128 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by h' Zerocats

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service