Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Few Good Bike Cleaners, A Few Good Beers

Hi fellow linkers,  Just wanted to let you all know about an upcoming ride and its Post-Ride Slowdown Hoedown.  The Ride: April 26th - In…

Started by Erin Stevens in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Apr 13, 2014

Any folding bike riders here?

Any folding bike riders here? Raise your hand and  post a picture of your folder. Here is mine: 

Started by hamh in Bikes and Bicycling

41 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

49th Ward Community Meeting- Divvy Expansion/New Bike Routes

Reposting this from Everyblock RP- http://chicago.everyblock.com/neighbor-events/apr17-community-meeting-expansion-divvy-bike-share-and-pro

Started by Fran Kondorf in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Apr 12, 2014

Show me the (bike Lane) data! From Nate Silver's 538 website

Good data is hard to come by in the arguments over traffic congestion and bike lanes. The article linked below has convincing evidence that…

Started by Jim Shaw in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Davo

Bike the Drive -- 2041

I am doing Bike the Drive for the first time in quite a few years and just got my packet in the mail.  A few comments.... The number/wrist…

Started by Crazy David 84 Furlongs in Bikes and Bicycling

22 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by We all have an inner Beast...

Hector Avalos Court Date Announcements

Hello all. The next hearing for case surrounding Hector's crash is April 15, 2014, (next Tuesday) 9:30 a.m. COURTROOM 702 26th and Californ…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Apr 12, 2014

Redesign the Drive Purpose and Need Statement Needs Input from Cyclists, Pedestrians

I was a member of the residents' task force for the Redesign North Lake Shore Drive project, which has released its draft Purpose and Need…

Started by Lizzy M. in General Discussion (not bike related)

0 Apr 12, 2014

Brompton cultists

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2014-04-03/the-cult-of-brompton-folding-bikes Is it time for a Chicago Brompton group?

Started by Bill P in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Allen Wrench

Lincoln Park Criterium- Saturday April 12- come watch a bike race (or volunteer)

Yep- in Chicago.  Check it out.   Crits are short road loops- often a mile or so- and are great for spectating.   The first race starts at…

Started by Marcus Moore in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Apr 11, 2014

2013 54cm Trek Project 1 Domane 6 Series

My 2013 Project 1 Domane 6 Series is full Ultegra 6700, Ultegra Tubeless Road ready wheels, and carbon frame and fork. It has maybe 10 mile…

Started by Scott Chaffin in Marketplace

0 Apr 11, 2014

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service