Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GLAP: 2014 Midwest Gravel Riding Schedule

Hey All, Winter is almost behind us (almost). Anybody planning to jump on the gravel train this year? I compiled a list of Great Lakes regi…

Started by Tommy H. in Bikes and Bicycling

25 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by PC

Theives @ Clyborn Metra

Figured I'd share my experience today, though it certainly isn't a new problem. Took the 4:30 train from OTC to Clyborn today and while wal…

Started by Dan Jacobs in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Reboot Oxnard

Evanston Receives $1.5 Million in Federal Funds for New Cycle Tracks

New federal grant allows for a two-way cycle track along the east side of Sheridan Road, between Chicago Avenue & Lincoln Street, along…

Started by Thunder Snow in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by mike w.

Looking to make new friends on Chainlink

Hey Chainlink- Just got my bike tuned up and ready to ride!  Anyone want to ride with me Monday Night then grab a beer?  Located in North C…

Started by Marcy in Bikes and Bicycling

28 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Marcy

$2.18 Million completes federal funding, all 26 miles, for the Cal-Sag Trail

Governor Quinn released federal funding on Saturday to build the Cal-Sag Trail down Halsted, up and over a cool new bridge, and through Riv…

Started by Friends of the Cal-Sag Trail in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Only known Major Taylor bike is selling on Ebay

This 111 year old bike is the only one in existence that was raced by Major Taylor. He was the USA's first black superstar athlete, who fou…

Started by Carl in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Carl

Need Some Crank Help/Suggestions

Hi.  I currently ride an older Draft SE Fixed (2007/8 i think). I have ridden it for a couple years now and enjoy the bike but I need to up…

Started by Sam Maher in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

Anyone want to break my "Chainlink Cherry"? Looking to check out the Lunar eclipse tonight

I know it's going to be a little chilly, and if no one truly wants to go- I will not take offense- but anyone want to bundle up in layers a…

Started by Marcy in Bikes and Bicycling

7 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Marcy

Bike Lanes on Broadway

Hello:   Given the amount of bike traffic on Broadway, it seems patently unsafe not to have bike lanes painted and maintained from Diversey…

Started by James L. Zychowicz in Bikes and Bicycling

13 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by David P.

Help? Don't know how to get this freewheel off. (another)

I think it might be splined quite far in. It doesn't seem to take your standard freewheel remover--unless the park tool fr-4 is that small-…

Started by Alex in Bikes and Bicycling

7 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Alex

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service