Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Timbuk2 Chicago is Hiring!

We are so excited to be opening our new Timbuk2 Store in Wicker Park next month!  We are still in need of full time sales staff.  If you ar…

Started by SIobhan Clancy in Marketplace

0 Apr 21, 2014

Winter 27 x 1 1/4?

I think I know the answer, but want to ask anyway. Are there any winter specific tires for my vintage Schwinn Suburban, or should I just co…

Started by Tim Heckman in Bikes and Bicycling

17 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by JAYMO

bike shop open easter

Any shops open now? We need a toddler helmet, stat.

Started by KayCee in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Tricolor

Custom Built Panniers

For reasons that will take too long to go into here, I'm looking into getting a set of custom panniers built for my commuting bike. I've go…

Started by Jim Adgate in Bikes and Bicycling

9 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Jeff Schneider

Best waterproof panniers for the money?

I've been looking around at waterproof panniers lately, and there are a lot of options and a pretty wide price range for seemingly similar…

Started by Gecko in Bikes and Bicycling

55 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Josh L.

Velib Setback

Because of the loss of 9000 bikes each year, the Velib system is getting cut back, rather than expanded, as was planned.  It's depressing t…

Started by Jeff Schneider in Bikes and Bicycling

9 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by peter moormann

Did you find my new Kryptonite Lock and Cable - fell off my bike

I know this is a long shot but... When I arrived for my volunteer stint at Working Bikes I noticed that my almost new Kryptonite Lock  and…

Started by Mac MacDevitt in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Apr 19, 2014

Maintaining Your Bike and Body event 4/24

Hey everyone! Spring is coming!(?) and On the Route Bicycles and TRIFACTIVE are joining forces on Thursday, April 24 to ensure that you an…

Started by TRIFACTIVE in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Apr 19, 2014
Reply by TRIFACTIVE

F/S Xtracycle FreeRadical with P-racks, wide loaders, flight deck, and extras $300

The title says it all. Convert any bike to a longtail cargo bike. Everything you need to get started hauling cargo or kids. Just supply you…

Started by kiltedcelt in Marketplace

4 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by kiltedcelt

Ride of Silence is a month away and new Jersey & Cap

The annual worldwide Ride of Silence will be May 21, 2014.... always the third Wednesday in May. For the 2014 event, Ride of Silence has j…

Started by Chicago Ride of Silence in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Apr 18, 2014

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service