Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

South/Southwest suburbs: Status of Flossmoor Road from Ridgeland Ave to Cicero Ave.

Question for the South and Southwest Suburban Chainlinkers: I am looking to create a route from Tinley Park to Flossmoor Station as part of…

Started by Duppie in Bikes and Bicycling

8 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Duppie

8 Fascinating Facts about Bicycling and Walking in the United States

8 Fascinating Facts about Bicycling and Walking in the US Click through for details and great infographics. 1. We're seeing small but stea…

Started by Richard tencats in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Apr 22, 2014

Selling Fuji SL1 2010

Selling the Fuji SL1 full carbon frame, all 105 components, that I bought new in 2010. It is an (M) medium just at 54cm. Have not ridden in…

Started by Tom Albrecht in Marketplace

6 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Tom Albrecht

Anyone ride N. Elston near Pulaski?

The reason I ask, is that when I get to Tony's foods (when I'm heading NW), that entrance on Elston is quite dangerous. Drivers tend not to…

Started by Chris LaFrombois (8.5 mi - o.w.) in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Cheryl

I got pulled over this morning!

True story. On my way in this morning, I was heading southeast bound on Elston towards the Wellington/Rockwell intersection (those who aren…

Started by Chris LaFrombois (8.5 mi - o.w.) in Bikes and Bicycling

77 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Tominator

'Walk your Bike" Signs

I work for the Village of Barrington and currently we are undertaking a bike signage project. A few of our bike routes go through the downt…

Started by Natalie O in Bikes and Bicycling

10 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Duppie

North Branch Bike Trail Extension - updates?

Hey All--  I didn't attend this informational meeting: http://www.aldermanlaurino.com/projects/306 but was curious if any of you did, or ha…

Started by Bradley in Bikes and Bicycling

7 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Tominator

One-Armed Biker Leads as Paulistas Take to Cycling

Just an interesting article about a guy in Sao Paulo, David Sousa, who would probably think Chicago was cycling nirvana compared to his cit…

Started by Bill Nedza in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Alex James

F/S Brooks B17 lightly used - low miles $60

Selling a Brooks B17 (black) with low miles - probably got about 800 miles total on this saddle. It's broken in, but hasn't developed any n…

Started by kiltedcelt in Marketplace

3 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by kiltedcelt

Another reason to ride your bike - Better Skin

Younger Skin Through Exercise N.Y. Times. Gretchen Reynolds. April 16, 2014 Exercise not only appears to keep skin younger, it may also eve…

Started by Kevin C Dormant in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service