Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Politics-Peoples Climate March-

If you can find someplace to get out and make a statement come September 21st, 2014. That Sunday we must make a showing to demonstrate our…

Started by Jeff Markus in General Discussion (not bike related)

0 Aug 9, 2014

175mm Sram Red Crankset

Check out my CL post for more info. http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bop/4609800140.html

Started by Vitaliy in Marketplace

2 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Vitaliy

Dangerous Dangerous Milwaukee Ave

What's up Milwaukee Ave and Wicker Park! I've been riding you recently and you're even more insane than I remember. Construction just north…

Started by mweerd in Bikes and Bicycling

11 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Nancy L. Fagin

What do bikes, Lou Malnati's pizza, nana organic and Pierogi Wagon have in common?

Four-Star Bike & Chow. Sign up by midnight tonite with discount code fridaychow to save $7. www.fourstarbikeandchow.org Thanks, Ethan…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Tony Adams

Metra Conductor Shout Out

I took my bike on the UP-NW line this morning, and was really impressed with the way our conductor handled bikes.  On the platform where I…

Started by Jeff Schneider in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Aug 9, 2014
Reply by Jeff Markus

In Need of Women's Bike Shoes for Charity Ride

Hi everyone! I'm riding 300 miles in four days from Grand Rapids to Chicago in early September as a cyclist in the Climate Ride Midwest. W…

Started by Mary Beth Johnson in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Aug 8, 2014

If your bike was stolen from the corner of Kinzie and State today (8/8/14)

Contact the AMA plaza management, they (incorrectly) removed it from the city's pole, and have it. Then please contact me @ jason@activetra…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Aug 8, 2014

Want to make a bike or two? We've got room for you.

A couple benches at the unofficial Bubbly Bicycle Works in Bubbly Dynamics (1048 w 37th street) have recently become available. For only $2…

Started by Legacy Frameworks in Marketplace

0 Aug 8, 2014

How Can We Get Enforcement on Clark Street Bike Lane (Southbound in am)

The bus/bike lane South of Diversey on Clark has become a joke. There are cars and trucks everywhere starting at around 8:15 - parked, stop…

Started by Josh L. in Bikes and Bicycling

19 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Tom A.K.

Requesting non-slip plates on a bridge?

Anyone know how to request that CDOT install the non-slip "Kathy plates" on a bridge? I've been coming across Webster in the morning and it…

Started by Julia 3.5/7.5 mi in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Rich S

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service