Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So, you see your stolen bike on Craigslist...what do you do? (Think of this as an idea generator)

Assumptions:    Cannot locate original purchase info (and hence, no serial number)    You are not inclined to brain someone with your u-loc…

Started by SixtyTwoPercent in Bikes and Bicycling

15 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by h' Zerocats

LOOKING FOR

Hi All   I am looking for a rear reflector and mounting bracket (the big lens) and a front derailer for a 1982 Schwinn Continental. If you…

Started by GEORGE VANDERFOR in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Aug 11, 2014

Bike Shot with my new GoPro

My Weekend. H

Started by Haddon in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Aug 11, 2014

xXx Racing-Athletico Saturday Team Ride - Route change begins August 16th

Hello,  Just a FYI for those that join us on our Saturday team rides. Beginning this coming Saturday, August 16th, Our ride route will be c…

Started by Tiberculosis in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Aug 11, 2014

PILSEN NIGHT RIDE

ANY  ONE HAVE PICKTURES AND OR VIDEO FROM LAST NIGHTS (AUG 9) PILSEN NIGHT RIDE T TO SHARE

Started by GEORGE VANDERFOR in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Aug 10, 2014

Motorcycle in bike lane

I think old age has given me certain priliviges and some disadvantages - but I used both yesterday.  I was biking with a trailer north on M…

Started by Nancy L. Fagin in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Nancy L. Fagin

What's the best way to get to the lakeshore from the West Loop on a weekday morning?

Google Maps suggests Jackson for west-to-east biking through the loop...however this was way too crowded and stressful during the Wednesday…

Started by Adam Brown in Bikes and Bicycling

21 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Cameron 7.5 mi

Please take a look at our latest video on preventing bike theft

Please feel free to share with your friends or repost on your social media accounts. Hopefully it will help! Thanks everybody! Jason Jen…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance in Bikes and Bicycling

12 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Jaik S.

Bike-friendly Pilsen rental

For Rent in Pilsen/U of I Medical District:  Charming 2 bedroom apartment (in owner occupied 2 flat)  one block from the large Douglas Park…

Started by Rachel in Marketplace

0 Aug 10, 2014

Route Advice: Albany Park->IL Beach SP->Bong Rec->Chain O Lakes->Albany Park

Looking for a little feedback.  Headed out Sunday for a few days, have ridden up to Kenosha a handful of times, but not too far beyond.  Do…

Started by Ben Blair in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Bob Kastigar

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service