Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

(bike) locked against your will - what do (did) you do?

So yesterday I am preparing to go home - start the routine of unlocking my bike. Just as I am about to scoot away I notice something a li…

Started by David Pulsipher in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Dean Bekken

Chicago Bike Angels - Let's start this!

Hello Chainlink people! So, my name is Kevin and I'm fairly new to this community but have been a cyclist at heart for good chunk of time…

Started by Kevin Swanson in Bikes and Bicycling

50 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

Invisible Bicycles, where cycling and "looks 'shopped" intersect.

Invisible bikes, it's a thing, called around to a couple bike shops in the city and NO ONE is selling these.  My guess is that like may coo…

Started by Haddon in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Feb 18, 2015

Anyone planning on doing RAIL North this year

RAIL North is a one day 175 mile ride across Illinois, from the Moline to Chicago. It is held on the Saturday before summer solstice. I did…

Started by Duppie in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

Gourmet Centuries? Yes please!

http://www.bicycling.com/ride-maps/featured-rides/will-pedal-panini? The ride in Wisconsin is very tempting... Active Trans has done the Fo…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Duppie

Lakepath conditions now?

Anyone know how the lakepath is today? Snowy/icy/slushy, or clear?   Thinking of riding north tonight.   Apologies if this has been covered…

Started by Alex Z in Bikes and Bicycling

9 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

The Cycling City of Eternal SPRING ! that sounds sooo good !

http://momentummag.com/cycling-city-eternal-spring/ Source: Momentummag.com Written by: Hilary Angus SPRING ? What is that ? In Medelli…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by Anne Alt

SQUAD! Recruitment for Slow Roll Chicago 2015 season

Hey Chainlinkers, If yall know Slow Roll Chicago already don't waste a second and click on the link below. If yall don't, Slow Roll Chicago…

Started by Jose Briceno in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Jose Briceno

Invitation to: Winter Perimeter Ride Around Anchorage

Come Bike Anchorage. The Annual Ride Winter Ride is this Sunday! Come up for a visit. Anchorage is warmer that Chicago right now. Just sayi…

Started by marcia howell in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by David of the North (David606xx)

What new rides and/or challenges do you have planned for this spring/summer/fall?

I've been thinking about what I'd like to do that is a new challenge in 2015. I'm signed up for a few of my regular races and rides e.g. Ba…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Rich S

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service