The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,328)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cyclepaths Tavern Ride Tonight!!!

Hey y'all should come on down to Bridgeport and join The Cyclepaths as we visit some of the finest dive bars Chicago has to offer. bernice'…

Started by Chuck a Muck

0 Apr 25, 2009

Copenhagen bicycling video

Someday. http://vimeo.com/4208874

Started by John

2 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by jillnerkowski

Anyone up for a ride on Friday?

My Southern constitution has been craving 80-degree weather like mad! So with the almost-promise of that kind of warmth on Friday, I'd like…

Started by justJason

7 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by justJason

Ride to Milwaukee

So, with the weather (hopefully) turning nice pretty soon I wanted to feel out if there would be anyone wanting to join up with a ride into…

Started by Chris

100 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

How do you learn to skateboard? Where do you find one?

I think it's really cool that shops like Armitage have such a great skateboard presence. I'd like to be good enough to grab it and go when…

Started by Jody

5 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by GabeW (not the other Gabe)

Lights, Camera, Solar! Climate Cycle Celebrates Solar Installation

C2 celebrated at Perspectives/IIT Math and Science Academy with its inaugural solar installation yesterday. Fun was had by all and thanks…

Started by Jake

3 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Jake

BMX for me!!!

Hey chainlinkers, Danielle wants to start doing some BMXie tricks, so help her out! I am looking for a bmx bike, and not looking to spend a…

Started by Danielle

10 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Danielle

For Sale: Marshall Field's wheely cart

Go car-free in style with this vintage Marshall Field's wheely cart. Groceries, laundry, gift! Pickup/inspect in Edgewater, or meetup can b…

Started by Rachel

1 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Leah

Cycle N' Serve: co-conspirators wanted

I'm looking for people who like to ride bikes AND like to volunteer, to--you guessed it--combine the two. There's a bunch of events coming…

Started by Aveo

4 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Rachel

I learned my lesson!

Ok, I know I had mentioned in another thread about how I don't care for those velcro strap thingies to keep my pants out of my drivetrain.…

Started by Vondo

32 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by BalloonBiker

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service