The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'wanted' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ISO: Bags, generally!

Looking for a new handlebar bag/seat bag as well as a hip pouch https://trashmessengerbags.com/#/product/14 or the smaller version.  Cash,…

Started by Caiken

8 May 18, 2017
Reply by Caiken

Ray's MTB Women's Weekend this Friday, March 13th is an AWESOME opportunity for women

Ronit is looking to see if anyone is going to ride with them (FREE lunch!): Anyone going this Friday to the Ray's MTB Women's Weekend, and…

Started by Ronit

1 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

WTB: Bicycle for commuting around city for 5'1" woman

Looking to buy bicycle for commuting around city for 5'1" woman. Prefer hybrid but would consider mountain bike.  Bicycle should be in good…

Started by Michael Mackaplow

0 Aug 3, 2014

Help! Touring bike needed!

Hey friends, in about a week I plan on doing a solo ride across most of New York.  I have done distance rides before but always on flat lan…

Started by Rachael Huttner

3 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Rachael Huttner

Roscoe Village Bikes Help Wanted - Experienced bicycle sales and service

Opened in 2007, Roscoe Village Bikes is a busy, neighborhood bike shop in Chicago.  We offer retail and repair for commuters, recreational…

Started by Roscoe Village Bikes

4 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Roscoe Village Bikes

Seeking: Road/Touring Steel Frame 52-54cm

Hi! I am looking for a steel/chromoly framed touring/road bike. This should be a ready (or already) to outfit with fenders and racks and he…

Started by Stephenie

16 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Kevin T.

!!!STOLEN BIKE 2010 CANNONDALE CX9 CAAD9 CYCLOCROSS!!!

I'm new to the forum and site, unfortunately my introduction to it is because my bike was stolen last night. It was stolen in Logan Square…

Started by tony

12 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Greg B

Looking for Roadbike, or....

An acquaintance is looking for wheels. Her roadbike was stolen last Fall, and she's jonesing for a new one.   She says, "I'm open to road b…

Started by Carl

16 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Michael A

Wanted: small road frame

Hello! I'm in the market for a small road frameset with horizontal drop outs, with enough space for fenders. My standover is about 29- 29.8…

Started by Danielle

23 May 2, 2010
Reply by Chris

Job Notice: CDOT Bicycle Parking Program paid internship

CDOT Bicycle Parking Program InternThis internship is a great opportunity to help improve bicycling conditions in Chicago!  Be part of the…

Started by Christopher Gagnon

0 Apr 13, 2010

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service