The Chainlink

Hello! I'm in the market for a small road frameset with horizontal drop outs, with enough space for fenders. My standover is about 29- 29.8, and I would need something with a short top tube as well, somewhere about 520 cm and whatever that converts to in inches. My current frame is a little too long for me :(

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we have a tiny little frame that we're trying to give away. feel free to stop by if you want it!
Will do! I'll come by after work tonight or after work tomorrow. Tonight I'll be leaving around 8:30 or 9, and tomorrow I get off at 6. would that be too late tonight?
i think tomorrow would be totally fine. just stop by whenever you can. we're the middle buzzer on that side entrance
Sounds good! What kind of frame is it? is it a guy's frame? I should have specified that I wanted that!
It's a Schwinn junior frame - so, pretty freaking small. I'm not sure whether it's a guys or girls, but it's probably a 49 or 50. I'll measure the top tube and let you know. The only real issue with it is it's age, so be prepared to hunt down the parts that fit the old proprietary sizing. The dropout is horizontal.
I'm looking for a small hybrid or mountain bike. Danielle- if you want test ride my road bike you are welcome to!
looks like we missed each other yesterday. no biggie - but you should still come by and check it out if you want
did you get my message? I didn't have time to make it by between work yesterday. What about saturday?
Julie, I don't know HOW small you need. But I have a fuji sagres hybrid (a little more road than hybrid) green beauty that could be yours! You're more than welcome to contact me for more info or to come check it out.
saturday would be fine if you happen to catch us here. my mom is coming to town so we'll be out most of the day..

but anytime, just come by
I'm looking for a small frame also to build...49cm tops. I feel the pain. lol
Don't know if you've been looking or how much you're looking to spend but I was contacted by a guy who has two 48cm treks (one 90s one 80s). anyway they're on craigslist if you havent seen them already

Jessica said:
I'm looking for a small frame also to build...49cm tops. I feel the pain. lol

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service