The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'tour' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike tour thailand?

Hello everyone, I will be going on a 10-14 day bike tour (maybe longer) in Thailand in Early March. Have any of you ever done this? Any ti…

Started by Jen Pagonis

0 Feb 20, 2012

Bike Tour November 4th-6th

Howdy, I get Veteran's Day off next Friday, so I am planning a three day bike tour out of Chicago. Anyone want to come?  My plan is to take…

Started by sara dykman

1 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Michelle Gregorek

Where would you (should I) go on a 8-10 day tour starting and ending in Chicago?

I'm trying to plan a good route for a tour next month. We have the flexibility of doing 7-10 days. We'll be riding fully touring bikes with…

Started by raoulcousins

26 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Gina Kenny

upstate NY ride

Has anyone ever done the Erie Canal ride or Hudson River Valley ride?  Just curious.

Started by Anne Alt

5 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Kevin Mulcky

Tomorrow's ride: Liar's tour or Wicker Park Critical Mass or both?

Since the start point of the two rides tomorrow night are so close, what do people think of merging/combining them?  I'd hate to choose bet…

Started by April

9 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by April

Irving Park Tour tomorrow...rain, snow, sun or gray, we're going to do the tour anyway

Irving Park Tour this Saturday, March 5, 2011   Come join us this Saturday, March 5, 2011 as the next Chicago Neighborhood Bike Tour explo…

Started by Lee Diamond

7 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by h' Zerocats

Tour De France Cyclists Make It Past Dreaded Underwater Stage

Gotta love The Onion....Full article and picture here.FRANCE—Luxembourger Frank Schleck, a rider with the CSC team, emerged from the 182-ki…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

2 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Anne Alt

Advice on a path from Pilsen to Cary, IL

So far my longest trip has been 36 miles, but I'd like to work my way up to a century sometime by the end of the summer.  In a few weeks I…

Started by Joel

4 May 20, 2010
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

Fundraising/Awareness for Mental Illness Bike tour to Washington DC

Hi Chainlink.     Three of us friends, directly involved in advocacy for people with mental illness, will be riding 1200 miles from Chicago…

Started by Nate Maier

3 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Nate Maier

6 Day Ride, Le Grand Tour, in NY & Quebec this August

Hey all, I'm planning on doing a week long hilly ride in Upstate New York and Quebec this coming August with a few friends. Feel free to jo…

Started by Sol

1 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service