The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'summer' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

South Shore Trains To Begin Bike Service

Woot! http://abc7chicago.com/news/south-shore-trains-to-begin-bike-service/1252155/ Indiana Dunes, here we come!

Started by Fran Kondorf

42 May 13, 2017
Reply by Allan

Wanted: Bike Messenger for Summer and Fall

Inner Ecology (https://innerecology.com) seeks a hardy, all-weather cyclist to join our outstanding delivery team on an "on-call" basis. Mo…

Started by Inner Ecology

0 May 25, 2016

Chicago's Bike Ambassadors are hiring Junior Ambassadors for Summer 2015

The Bike Ambassadors are hiring Junior Ambassadors for the summer season. Teens and young adults are welcome to apply through the link belo…

Started by Katie Bowes

0 Mar 23, 2015

RAGBRAI

RAGBRAI registration just opened. It's time to sign up for a spot on the Register's Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa, since they usual…

Started by Greg Borzo

29 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by Bicycle Illinois (Robert Layton)

Any cool cycling meet-ups to add to this list?

Hey everyone! Any other bike-friendly coffee shops, restaurants and bars in Chicago besides Heritage Bicycles and Handlebar? I included a…

Started by Leah Pickett

1 May 20, 2013
Reply by David P.

What A Great Display of Featured (and Diverse) Local Bike Events for May and June We Have On The Calendar!

Featured Rides & Events Chainlink Bar Night - With Half Acre Cycling at Haymarket and Beer Under Glass May 17, 2012 from 5pm to 11pm…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

4 May 17, 2012
Reply by Serge Lubomudrov

Was...Good Ol' Fashioned Summer Picnic. Now: Ice blocking xtravaganza

Just wondering if anyone would be up to go to or help organize a big summer picnic?  This beautiful weather makes me want to get outside!  …

Started by BalloonBiker

19 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Marne Provost

Bicycle Film Festival Details!

Come one, come all to the bike joy that will be the BFF! Also check out the Facebook event page here. The website will be coming fully on…

Started by Andrew Haala

5 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Katia Piza

Summer Hours (half day Friday) riders

Anyone wanna start a group for people who work summer hours? 1pm on Fridays, anyone who doesn't have to work, get together and ride for a b…

Started by Joe Sak

18 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Joe Sak

BMX for me!!!

Hey chainlinkers, Danielle wants to start doing some BMXie tricks, so help her out! I am looking for a bmx bike, and not looking to spend a…

Started by Danielle

10 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Danielle

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service