The Chainlink

David P.'s Discussions (1,110)

Discussions Replied To (1054) Replies Latest Activity

"I got a smile out of hearing the little girl, maybe 5 or so, who said to her mom as…"

David P. replied on Monday to Careful with physical distancing on forest preserve trails, we don't want the districts to shut them down to people

7 on Monday
Reply by David Barish

"Thanks for the reminder. I was on the NBT yesterday evening and appreciate it."

David P. replied on Friday to Careful with physical distancing on forest preserve trails, we don't want the districts to shut them down to people

7 on Monday
Reply by David Barish

"Looks like either a spoke card mounted in the plane of the wheel, or a reflective ca…"

David P. replied Apr 1 to What's in his spokes?

4 on Friday
Reply by Mike Muczynaki

"They're on stage seven or eight by now - including Alpine stages!"

David P. replied Mar 31 to We may be quarantined, but at least we can still watch racing

3 Mar 31
Reply by David P.

"I've been at my girlfriend's place for the last several days and commuting to work f…"

David P. replied Mar 27 to Lakefront Trail Closure - Lincoln Park area

17 Mar 27
Reply by David P.

"When I use the CTA to commute I'm going "against traffic" on the south side Red Line…"

David P. replied Mar 19 to NY Times: A Grandmother. A Doctor. A 10-Year-Old Boy: N.Y. Traffic Deaths Rise

8 Mar 19
Reply by David P.

"I'm not convinced this is a very useful metric when it comes to evaluating the effec…"

David P. replied Mar 19 to Is coronavirus changing biking in downtown Chicago?

37 on Monday
Reply by David Barish

"Car traffic is down massively. I drove to work yesterday and today (Avondale to Engl…"

David P. replied Mar 17 to NY Times: A Grandmother. A Doctor. A 10-Year-Old Boy: N.Y. Traffic Deaths Rise

8 Mar 19
Reply by David P.

"It would seem more useful to communicate with either the dealership's general manage…"

David P. replied Mar 13 to McGrath Lexus/Acura Truck Driver Parked in Elston Bike Lane Chased Me with a Crowbar

16 Mar 13
Reply by ketoguychicago

"That's a nice bike! "

David P. replied Feb 26 to Restored Fuji steel road bike, Alfine 8-speed

1 Feb 26
Reply by David P.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service