Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stolen bike

Someone stole my bike from in front of the California blue line station today. I don't know why. He was pretty ugly with his name spelled o…

Started by Elizabeth M. in Bikes and Bicycling

16 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Elizabeth M.

Setback saddle mount post?

Where can I find something similar to this: My post diameter is 36 MM, I think  I don't know what the inner diameter of the tube is. Movi…

Started by Bob Kastigar in Bikes and Bicycling

21 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Tom A.K.

Stoked for new road technology!

solaRoad will be first tested as a cycletrack, not as cool as solar freaking roadways but at least some group is trying to implement this g…

Started by Juan 2-3 or more mi. in Bikes and Bicycling

11 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Jim Reho

I & M canal trail

Does anyone know if the I & M Canal trail has reopened crossing rt 83??  Last time I tried it about a month ago it was shut down for so…

Started by Bob Jarosz in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Tim Heckman

CBS CH.2 10pm 11/6/14 Biker/Pedestrian/Driver Behavior Report -Replay

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/11/06/watch-do-bicyclists-in-chicago-deserve-a-bad-rap/ "http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/11/03/chicago-b…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

15 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Jeff Schneider

ATA asks the gubernatorial candidates...

Active Transportation Alliance asked the governor candidates about their position on issues important to cyclists. Quinn's response was pos…

Started by Andrew Bedno in Bikes and Bicycling

29 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Eddie C

Does anyone have a women's Brooks saddle to sell?

In what has now become an annual tradition, my Brooks bicycle seat was stolen. If you happen to have one for sale, please let me know.  Hap…

Started by Agnieszka Z. in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Albany Park Al

Gamoh Porteuer Front Rack

Like new Gamoh Porteuer Front Rack. A few scuffs from installation and the couple weeks of wear. This rack on the bike I used just can't ha…

Started by JAYMO in Marketplace

0 Nov 7, 2014

messing with my bike on the bus

Anyone else have someone mess with their bike on the bus rack? I hopped on the bus with my bike tonight because I left my lights at home.…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter) in Bikes and Bicycling

20 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Julia 3.5/7.5 mi

dressing a toddler for winter commuting

Any suggestion on where to get a balaclava to fit under a helmet for a toddler? The only ones I've found so far are too bulky to wear under…

Started by Kelly in Bikes and Bicycling

9 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by KayCee

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service