Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Neistadts are at it again

This time they take on the iPhone 6 release and the (alleged) black market. Warning-- this will probably not brighten your mood.

Started by h' Zerocats in General Discussion (not bike related)

18 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by h' Zerocats

Congrats to Scott Richardson of Normal, IL on winning this week's BikeSafetyQuiz.com Challenge.

Take the Quiz at BikeSafetyQuiz.com and Enter to Win $200 Cash Prize!Congratulations to Scott Richardson of Normal, IL on being this week's…

Started by Tania Sebastian in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

Coyote sighting

Tonight on my ride home I came across a Coyote in the vicinity of Leavitt and Harrisson. It was running somewhat gracefully away from me an…

Started by h' Zerocats in General Discussion (not bike related)

23 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by curt(is) locke

Lawrence Avenue Streetscape Almost Done!

I've been pretty unhappy that for almost the last year the ride from Clark to Western on Lawrence has been a mess.  The city dug up the sid…

Started by Josh L. in Bikes and Bicycling

11 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Josh L.

Steel rear triangle mounting kickstand hunt

Looking for manufacturer of steel rear triangle mounting kickstand. Anyone know who makes these? I talked to greenfield on the phone and it…

Started by Joseph Prosnitz in Bikes and Bicycling

11 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Lee Roy

Illinois Bicycle Cargo Trailer Laws question

This past summer, I was pulling my Burley flatbed cargo trailer along a two-lane, 40mph county road (It's the only road the leads to my nei…

Started by Marcusn in Bikes and Bicycling

11 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Alex Z

FS 2014 Surly Long Haul Trucker - price update

For sale 2014 Long Haul Trucker with less than 300 miles on it.  I've added Brooks B17 saddle to it, racktime Add-it rack, and SKS fenders.…

Started by Damir in Marketplace

12 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Damir

Bike Trailer Lending Program Ideas

I'm trying to get a bike trailer lending program started. I will soon be organizing a meeting, but thought I'd also seek feedback here. The…

Started by KeystoneEUC in Bikes and Bicycling

14 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Jane

Event Project Coordinator II Job at QBP

Wanted to pass along this job opportunity.   Note it's in MN. https://rew31.ultipro.com/QUA1003/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*5F71A9C612…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter) in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Nov 1, 2014

Cyclist critically injured in hit and run at 2100 S. Ashland

Anyone know details on this or the victim:   http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/redeye-police-looking-for-semi-drive-who-fat

Started by Chris Hainey in Bikes and Bicycling

15 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by h' Zerocats

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service