Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's Your Favorite Piece of Non-Bike Gear that Happens to Work Great on a Bike?

There's lot of talk about great bike-specific apparel shoes, bags, etc. But what are some pieces of gear that weren't originally intended f…

Started by Brett Ratner in Bikes and Bicycling

35 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Barry Niel Stuart

Job Posting - Associate Attorney Position

Our long time associate attorney, Heather, is moving on.  She is going to serve as the executive director of One Tail at a Time.  We are so…

Started by Jim Freeman in Job Postings

2 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Brendan Kevenides

* Observations * (Final Polar Blast !') * from "Ice Station Zebra" * * ☆ (Mission Completed ! ) ☆ * *

http://chicagoweathercenter.com/blog/resurging-arctic-chill-to-bring-areas-latest-sub-0-temp-in-33-yrs-models-point-to-temps-surging-50-deg

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

28 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Tom A.K.

Are you thinking about racing? There is a really great clinic this Saturday, March 7 and it's free.

"This discussion will heighten your awareness of five key concepts you should keep in mind each time you get on your bike as well as Q&…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Mar 4, 2015

Anyone have a folding bike I could borrow or rent?

I'm planning to go to the National Bike Summit next week via Amtrak and I'd like to take a folding bike. I'd need it from Sunday 3/8 to Fri…

Started by Pedal To The People in Bikes and Bicycling

7 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Jim Freeman

Angry people out today - Not enough self-medicating going on.

Ever have one of those days when every angry individual in the city is bound to cross your path, or so it seems? Ride down the lakefront fo…

Started by Craig S. in Bikes and Bicycling

14 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by MLK

Chicago to Cairo Illinois cue sheet

Hey gang...does anybody have a chi to cairo cue sheet they'd be willing to share with me?

Started by Bill W. in Bikes and Bicycling

7 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by E L V

Is this Bike Mechanic job posting a scam?

This provides very little information. Talking about a non-profit that wants to give out phones and internet services. Then in another ad o…

Started by Alex in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

Great story on Ped travails in Albany NY

http://www.timesunion.com/tuplus-local/article/Chris-Churchill-When-cars-rule-people-suffer-6081693.php?cmpid=twitter

Started by Dean Bekken in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Mar 4, 2015
Reply by Jim Reho

Bike Swap at UIC in 2015? Is it not happening?

I couldn't make the swap at Jak's but is the one at UIC not happening? Is there any other bikeswaps coming up I could attend? Anyone have…

Started by Tominator in Bikes and Bicycling

14 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service