Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you honor your favorite bikes?

There are a number of pictures in the article with the handlebars mounted. I don't know that I would do this - I prefer donating my older…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Duppie

Need Loaner Cruiser Bike for Chiditerod Bike Marshallin'

Hello-hello-- I'm going to be serving as a bike marshall for Chiditerod this coming Saturday and would very much use an upright-riding cru…

Started by dean in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Mar 3, 2015

Bicycle Ambassador Job Available - Seasonal

BICYCLING/SAFE ROUTES AMBASSADORS START DATE: April 6, 2015 LENGTH OF JOB: September 18, 2015 COMPENSATION: $13-$15 per hour, approximately…

Started by Katie Bowes in Job Postings

3 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Katie Bowes

biking with a baby

Our little dude is about to be 5 months and with the weather warming up, I am looking forward to taking him for a bike ride. From my resear…

Started by wendy fawcett in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Anika

The weather will break soon.

After this week it's out of the teens and into the 40's and even 50's, we made it.

Started by Haddon in Bikes and Bicycling

15 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Haddon

Bored Monday Poll: Have you ever scratched your butt with the nose of your saddle while riding?

Spare us the details a simple yes or no will suffice.

Started by Michael B in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Tom A.K.

Who gets the tip?

Long time lurker, first time poster. I want to know who gets the tip at a bike shop? Is it the bike mechanic? The person that rings me out?…

Started by Berg Jensen in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by daWillinChi

ATTN: Critical Mass, Critical Lass, and/or Monday Night Ride in Chicago Riders

My name is Megan and I am a researcher at the University of Illinois at Chicago’s Department of Urban Planning and Policy. I am conducting…

Started by Megan Heim LaFrombois in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Mar 2, 2015
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

Iso woman's road bike, for 5"1' height.

Trying to replace my wife's that was stolen a year ago, looking for something used as she is not a regular cyclist, but i would enjoy her c…

Started by Barry Brotine in Marketplace

2 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Barry Brotine

Thank you Chainlink Community for your donations to Better Boys Foundation BikeLab

Dear Chainlink Community, I would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to everyone who donated workshop tools for The Better Boys Foundati…

Started by Waymond Smith in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Mar 1, 2015
Reply by Waymond Smith

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service