Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weather

60's soon enough. http://chicagoweathercenter.com/blog/7-day-forecast-temps-cool-down-over-weekend-before-60s-monday For those not "in the…

Started by Haddon in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Mar 10, 2015

What's happening with Chicago Cycling Club this week?

Check out this topic for upcoming events. This week: a meeting at Jaks Tap with a presentation by Bonnie Tawse and Ben Helphand on what we'…

Started by Anne Alt in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Anne Alt

seeking pulaski/grand to downtown evanston route

Hi.  Im about to have a new commute from pulaski and grand to downtown Evanston(chicago ave and church street).  anyone have any route sugg…

Started by Robert Underwood in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by David Barish

Bike Mechanics WANTED!

Hi, My name is Rich I work for a company called Skills for Chicagolands Future, we help find work for the unemployed / underemployed in Ch…

Started by Richard O'Brien in Job Postings

0 Mar 10, 2015

Have You Ever Been Chased and/or Attacked by a Dog While on your Bike? Defensive Tactics/Precautions?

http://illusion.scene360.com/movies/69757/top-10-films-bfi-london-film-festival-2014/ White God Movie CLIP - Chase (2014) - Drama Movie…:…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

17 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

Bike to Brunch - Do you have any good brunch places to recommend?

Happy International Women's Day! Enjoyed the morning by biking to brunch with friends.We will be launching a new Bike to Brunch very soon.…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

15 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Anne Alt

Chicagoland Bicycle Trail Conditions

I'm wondering we can have a consolidated and dedicated thread for conditions on the various trails in the Chicagoland Region (e.g. IPP, Fox…

Started by spencewine in Bikes and Bicycling

10 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Andy J

I will never make fun of men in Fez and tiny cars again.

Shriners!

Started by Haddon in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Thomas Bruzan

Saddle Demo Programs in Chicago?

Hey friends, does anyone know of shops that have these? If you've tried them yourselves, how'd it go? I'm looking to try out fizik and sell…

Started by Alex in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by grayn8

Chainlinkers' Biking Videos

I'm sure there are quite a few members of Chainlink who sometimes shoot video of their rides.  We see some on the site from time to time.  …

Started by Jim Reho in Bikes and Bicycling

9 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Jim Reho

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service