Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Japanese Bike Theme Park / Video

Odd Park in Japan. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_is4jh1jnd0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>…

Started by Haddon in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by chixieonfixie

North Branch Trail new curve at Oakton/Caldwell

Anyone taken the NBT and rode the new curve?  They basically made the turn radius not as aggressive (guessing people went flying into the t…

Started by Chitown_Mike in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Tom Z

Biking with a small dog

I have a 10 lb puppy that will eventually get to about 16 lbs. I am looking for a basket or trailer to bring him along on errands or to the…

Started by OLB 0.1 in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by OLB 0.1

Bike work stand, heavy-duty, custom-fabbed (by seller)

Heavy-duty table-mounted bike work stand for sale by builder. This thing is SOLID, fully MIG welded construction. Requires clamping and bol…

Started by Mark Gasser in Marketplace

0 Mar 16, 2015

Almost new tires for sale

Two sets of almost new tires for sale. First set is a pair of Kenda 700x25 gum walls. They were mounted and ridden twice, then swapped out…

Started by Sean Newby in Marketplace

2 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Sean Newby

For Sale: Burley D'Lite Trailer - Sold

Just in time for spring biking with the little ones, I'm selling my Burley D'Lite trailer because my kids have outgrown it.   I purchased t…

Started by David Beazley in Marketplace

1 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by Fergie

What's your best bike for a Zombie Apocalypse?

We recently featured a bike built to withstand a zombie apocalypse. What bike would you choose? What gear would you choose?  That lake fron…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

18 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Jaik S.

What Tools Do You Carry for Bike Repair When You Ride? * * * (Update)* * *

A while back a fellow cyclist stopped me to ask if I had some tools(I had my bag on the bike)so he could adjust things on his road bike. Se…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

83 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Jaik S.

Parades and Metra service this weekend

FYI - the downtown St. Patrick's Day parade is this Saturday 3/14, starting at noon at Balbo & Columbus, going north on Columbus past B…

Started by Anne Alt in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Tom A.K.

Wanted: All-Weather Bike Messenger

Inner Ecology (http://innerecology.com) seeks a hardy, all-weather cyclist to join our outstanding delivery team. Morning and/or afternoon…

Started by Inner Ecology in Job Postings

0 Mar 13, 2015

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service