Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shop Coordinator Job Available at The Recyclery

The Recyclery is looking for an experienced bicycle mechanic for our lead shop coordiator job. Email us (info@therecyclery.org.) a cover le…

Started by The Recyclery in Job Postings

0 Sep 30, 2015

u lock jammed

my onguard pitbull mini wont open.  it's locked to my bike downtown.   the key turns about 120 degrees but needs to go 180 to unlock.  i hi…

Started by CJ in Bikes and Bicycling

21 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by h' Zerocats

Fuji Sagres 60cm [For Sale]

For sale is my Vintage Fuji Sagres Road Bike. The frame size is 60cm. I've recently installed a new chain, blue handlebar tape and black b…

Started by Byron in Marketplace

2 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Jose Zayas

Park and Divvy?

I have to drive to the Loop (ugh) but I don't want to pay for parking.  I'm looking for the closest Divvy station located in a free street…

Started by Kat in Bikes and Bicycling

7 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Anne Alt

What does Illinois law say about riding side-by-side?

Bike to Work Week has officially begun and many of us will riding with our friends and colleagues. Now's the time to brush up on your bike…

Started by Tania Sebastian in Bikes and Bicycling

13 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Mike Schwab

ISO - Used Hybrid 44cm bike

My friend wants to buy a second bike to lug her daughter around.  She has a road bike but wants a hybrid (likely) with flat handlebars.  Sh…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter) in Marketplace

0 Sep 28, 2015

If you're riding around on your bike tonight, 9-27-15. Look up ! *updated* (photos)!

Amazing pictures of the Super Moon Lunar Eclipse from last night. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/11895052/Supermoon-lunar-eclipse-2015-Am

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by David Barish

Raleigh Bike for Sale - 56cm, $200

FRAME 56 cm - This bike is a trusty commuter. I've added a rack for panniers, Shimano SPD Road Bicycle Pedals, and a U-Lock is included. Bl…

Started by Kat in Marketplace

0 Sep 27, 2015

Wanted: Rear derailleur (not sure that brand matters) for a commuter bike...

So, this won't be a match to the rest of my components and that is okay for me. I just need a rear derailleur. 

Started by SixtyTwoPercent in Marketplace

7 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by SixtyTwoPercent

Àlmost met my maker riding home tonight

30 minutes ago I came six inches from being implanted on a black Lexus. I was riding home on Clark northbound around Cullum.  The street is…

Started by Josh L. in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Jim Reho

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service