Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your Input Welcome: Who is this penny-farthing guy? What's your must-wear tip for fall bike fashion?

hi, there...   long time since posting but fall is upon us and i am writing about "bike fashion" for fall (if you have a must-wear tip for…

Started by Alisa Hauser in Bikes and Bicycling

33 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by David H

Rush Hour in Copenhagen

Morning Ebb And Flow from jim slade on Vimeo. I was most surprised that the cyclists coming up to the intersection in back have to wait m…

Started by JMinHP in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Rich S

For Trade: Brooks B17 Aged

I have almost new (Less than 300 miles) Brooks B17 Aged. Bought it couple of weeks ago but the riding position on my cyclocross bike does n…

Started by Damir in Marketplace

3 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by George Schick

"Fall Cyclist Fashion: Dressing for Style, Function, and Safety" by Alisa Hauser

Alisa published her article on fall fashion and featured a few Chainlinkers. Check it out! http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20151007/wicker-

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Oct 7, 2015

Anyone Gotten a Red Light Ticket on a Bike? I did!

So I admit I was rushing to meet one of Chainlink's new interns.... and ran the light at Newport and Clark.  Flashing lights on, cop points…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter) in Bikes and Bicycling

71 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Madopal (16.5 mi)

xxx

xxx

Started by willow naeco in Bikes and Bicycling

10 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Jaik S.

Not only in the USA

An article from today's NYT on the efforts of the mayor of Sao Paulo to improve non-car mobility in his city: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/

Started by David P. in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

Divvy Workers need livable wages & benefits.

Divvy has been operating for over two years in Chicago. There are a good number of employees here have been here since the beginning. We ne…

Started by Bill the Cat in Bikes and Bicycling

25 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

Chicago’s low-stress bike network begins to takes shape

From the Active Trans blog: On a recent warm July evening, I rode my bike down to Douglas Park with a few other Active Trans staff members…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance in Bikes and Bicycling

23 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Josh L.

Opinions on? The 606 - Bloomingdale Trail * Fall Update

The 606 now enters Chicago's changing seasons ! Cyclists': It's now yours to enjoy ! Chicago's Season's - (Summer)May-Sept. (Fall)October…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

75 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by Yasmeen

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service