Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Court Arraignment for Ryne San Hamel; the Man Charged In the Death of Bobby Cann

For anyone interested in attending a court date as a member of the public in Bobby's case; this is the one to make! This is the hearing in…

Started by Philip Bird in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

2 Apr 30, 2016
Reply by Bob Kastigar

NYT: Nervous Cyclist Guide to NYC. How Does This Translate for Chicago?

Comfortable getting around on your bike in the city? What advice would you give a nervous cyclist? Here's a summary of the NYT article. W…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

17 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Paul Lazzaro

Aero wheels vs climbing wheels?

I'm looking to upgrade the wheels on my road bike before a sprint triathlon this summer.  I'm pushing hard to break top 3 in my age group b…

Started by Jamais716 in Bikes and Bicycling

10 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by djm

How long does your commute have to be ?

How long does your commute have to be before you don your biking specific gear ? My commute is about 8 miles one way, I'm generally in just…

Started by Steve Mac in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

15 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by kb

looking to love a new helmet

I really like wearing a helmet and these new ones seem to offer some nice features: http://www.bellhelmets.com/cycling/helmets/road/star-pr

Started by Irvin Steinert in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by Irvin Steinert

Terry Vintage 12speed bike for sale

Terry Gambit vintage 12 speed for sale. Handbuilt smooth riding steel frame, yet not a heavy bike, easy to pick up and carry if you need to…

Started by Julie Sherman in Marketplace

0 Apr 28, 2016

19 Year Old Cyclist Receives Sentence of 6 Year Ban From Professional Racing

Three months ago, in a muddy field in Belgium, cycling’s newest boogeyman first showed its face when 19-year-old Belgian cyclocross racer F…

3 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by Cameron 7.5 mi

Tall Bike needed

any suggestions on where I can go for a TALL BIKE to buy or rent for a 300-mi cancer fundraising ride this summer ? gracias!! 

Started by jimbo in Bikes and Bicycling

7 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by mweerd

What does the "world of cycling" look like to you?

This article, "No more hippies and explorers: a lament for the changed world of cycling" As cycling’s popularity has increased, there has…

18 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by V W

In serious need of radical change in my life

Okay, this may get deleted. And that's okay. But my life has hit a point where, if I don't try crazy, questionable things, I may never see…

Started by Juan Rodriguez in Bikes and Bicycling

20 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by Mike Schwab

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service