Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ortlieb Velocity Backpack-SOLd

Ortlieb Velocity Backpack 20L  Great condition.  Some scuffs on front of bag.   ASKING $50

Started by Dave Grossman in Marketplace

1 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by Dave Grossman

Rent A Bike Website

A friend just told me about this website called rentabike.com.  It gives a list of bike shops that rent out bikes. I'm not sure if the bike…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter) in Bikes and Bicycling

16 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by john89

5 Cyclists Fell Into Sea When Bike Bridge Collapsed in Rio

This is incredibly frightening. The bridge was just completed in January for the Olympics. (Photo: Facebook/Eric Poseidon) Five cyclists…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Apr 24, 2016
Reply by Anne Alt

Be Careful of Ice on LFT

There is a pretty strong wind whipping up waves on the lake today, with spray action (on the southside) that I rarely see.  The section of…

Started by Joe Studer 8.0 mi in Bikes and Bicycling

14 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

Happy Earth Day 2016! Ride Your Bicycle !

http://blog.goinggreentoday.com/7-ways-that-bicycling-can-save-the-environment/ Happy Earth Day 2016 ! Ride your BICYCLE ! Why cycling m…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Joe Guzzardo

City of Phoenix Scares Small Children with Gore-Filled Cycling "Safety" Comic Book

Photos of the safety brochure captured by The Arizona Republic.  Apparently the way you can get run over by a truck is if you do a wheelie…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Tom A.K.

Garage sale - selling a bunch of bike stuff - Edison Park

Hi folks, I'm having a garage sale and in addition to selling general household items, I'll also be selling some bike stuff, including: c…

Started by David Pulsipher in Marketplace

0 Apr 22, 2016

Which Bike For First Attempt At A Century?

I've decided to try to ride the Apple Cider Century in Three Oaks, Michigan next year.  I know that some of you have participated in it, an…

Started by Jim Reho in Bikes and Bicycling

16 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Elwood Gruschow

Lost bike bag

Anyone find an old black panier, black cloth, rhode gear? Containing bike tools and clothing? Dropped friday pm during ride from Bridgeport…

Started by Howard Zar in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Howard Zar

Winter camping in the woods.

I was wondering if anyone wanted to or has experience in camping during winter.  i want to ride 100 miles from the city to a place where i…

Started by miguel in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Apr 22, 2016
Reply by Jaik S.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service