Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tickets for the Apple Cider Century

I finally got babysitting for my kids. And was excited that my husband and I could now do the Apple Cider Century only to realize that regi…

Started by Marjorie Moss in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Sep 21, 2016

Tickets for the Apple Cider Century

I finally got babysitting for my kids. And was excited that my husband and I could now do the Apple Cider Century only to realize that regi…

Started by Marjorie Moss in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Sep 21, 2016

Seeking registration letter for the Apple Cider Century

If anyone has registered for the ACC this Saturday and can't make, I'll purchase your ticket to ride. Contact me at dwcdi@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Started by David Crookall in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Sep 21, 2016

Apple cider century ride Sunday September 25- looking for tickets

I'm looking for 1/4 tickets for this Sunday's ride does anyone have any tickets to sell?

Started by Margie Muchin Goldblatt in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Sep 20, 2016

It’s Hard to See Vision Zero When You’re Looking Through a Windshield

Great piece on the importance of keeping bike lanes clear of vehicles in response to a comment NYC mayor de Blasio made on a radio intervie…

Started by Cheryl in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by V W

Dutch Bike Manufacturer Prints TV Pic on Box and Reduces Delivery Damages 70-80%

Dutch manufacturer Vanmoof discovers that printing a picture of a flatscreen TV on their bike boxes reduces delivery damages by 70-80 per c…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

Recommendation for a local shop that can replace a top tube on my Surly LHT?

Some jerk messed up the top tube of my LHT. Does anyone have recommendations for a local shop that can replace the top tube? Thanks in adva…

Started by Duppie in Bikes and Bicycling

19 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by djm

Kudos to Lets Roast Cycles

Today, riding in on Milwaukee, my chain broke right in the intersection of Division.  I googled for a bike shop and discovered "Lets Roast…

Started by David H in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Jeremy Bloyd-Peshkin

Tragedy Strikes: Deaths, injuries reported after vehicle hits bicyclists in Michigan

Details are very sketchy but eight cyclists, including children, were hit by a motorist in Kalamazoo County..   Not clear yet how many are…

Started by Josh L. in Bikes and Bicycling

62 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by Tom A.K.

Looking for 1 Ticket to Apple Cider Century. Please?!

Hey, I failed to register on time for the Apple Cider Century event. I'm looking for 1 ticket. Can you help me? Please call me 224-406-7681…

Started by April Cardinal in Bikes and Bicycling

7 Sep 20, 2016
Reply by April Cardinal

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service