Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stud

No, not me.  The metal kind that can be banged into tires for winter wear.  I just bought a pair (don't ask me why I didn't make my own - l…

Started by SlowCoachOnTheRoad in Bikes and Bicycling

9 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by ad

Where have all the bicycle messengers gone?

My wife and I have not owned a car for over 30 years, and I have been biking to work, and biking everywhere else, for nearly 25 years.  We…

Started by Mark Dawson in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by Skip Montanaro 0mi

bike parking near Northerly Island Pavillion?

I searched the archives and tried to find info online to no avail....I'm going to a concert at the Pavilion on Northerly Island Friday nigh…

Started by Shelley Scott in Bikes and Bicycling

12 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by Mike Muczynaki

Best age for a balance bike?

I have a daughter who is about 14-months old. I plan on introducing her to a balance bike at some point, but my big question is when? Is th…

Started by Jim in Bikes and Bicycling

5 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by Maurice

Kind of a Missed Connection but Interesting Interpretive Question Raised by Raging Driver

Was thinking of posting this in the missed connection thread but the road-raging driver that prompted me to post really wasn't anything new…

Started by Wuffie in Bikes and Bicycling

15 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by Wuffie

Lake Michigan 1/2 Circle Tour via Tandem

Well, we just completed our very first tour! We chose to do 1/2 of the tour around the Lake Michigan. We started in Manitowoc, WI, and tou…

Started by Tandemonium in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by JMinHP

Tandem BikeTaxi Racing, anyone?

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/1491734 Granted, hardly anybody owns a tandem, and even fewer people have people trailers, but those are…

Started by Scott Chillson in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Tandemonium

Moving to Vegas

I will be moving to Vegas, (Summerlin area), this fall and will be biking. I am curious to know how the biking community is out there. I wo…

Started by elena aragon in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Mike Schwab

Don't Lock Up Like This

From this morning, at the always full bike rack (see the second picture) at Monroe and the river, next to Starbucks.  Don't be That Guy.

Started by Ryan D in Bikes and Bicycling

21 Sep 14, 2016
Reply by Tony Adams

2011 Upgraded Felt F85 Road bike

I'm selling my 2011 Felt f85 road bike. The bike has some upgrades on it. Frame size is a 58 (i'm 6.2 and it fits me perfectly). Here is a…

Started by Tom Swierczewski in Marketplace

0 Sep 13, 2016

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service