Forum Discussions (15,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Idaho Statesman: Tour de Fat wanders even further off the path

http://www.idahostatesman.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/words-deeds/article209434349.html Who’s in for creating a WTB fundraiser thi…

Started by jimbo in Bikes and Bicycling

4 May 1, 2018
Reply by Jim Reho

Bike Share Just Makes You Want MOAR Bikes, No?

I'm not able to bring my cx bike on the Metro so I bought a Brompton (arriving any day now). I've been using Capital Bike Share to bridge t…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Apr 30, 2018
Reply by Anne Alt

An Invention on Kickstarter: A lighter and safer way of riding your bike - The new Flexi-Carbon fenders

A lighter and safer way of riding your bike: The new Flexi-Carbon fenders Over 3 years of experimentation to develop the lightest fenders i…

Started by Dennis in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Apr 29, 2018

Dockless bike-share will launch in Chicago on Tuesday, May 1

The pilot program, which will take place on the South Side between 79th and 138, mostly outside the Divvy zone, will last through November.…

Started by John Greenfield in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Apr 27, 2018
Reply by David Barish

Bike Parking and Bike Lock Fails. Spot It. Snap It. Share It.

Do you see some poor soul out there with a wheel locked to the rack but nothing else? Take a pic and post it to this thread. Also, if you…

Started by Yasmeen in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

48 Apr 27, 2018
Reply by Ryan Stahlman

Danger on LFT curve at Oak

I'm sharing a story as both a warning and a poll. I commute from Lakeview to River North and use the LFT for all of the north/south portion…

Started by Anonymous Male in Bikes and Bicycling

38 Apr 26, 2018
Reply by curt(is) locke

Chicago trikers?

Hello,   I'm curious if anybody anybody rides an adult trike in Chicago? If not, have you at least seen a tricyclist in Chicago?   Is there…

Started by Cullen Carter in Bikes and Bicycling

18 Apr 26, 2018
Reply by Bob Kastigar

How are you celebrating Earth Day? Post your rides *here*!

"...one of the best things you can do for the environment is to bike more, to walk more, or to take public transportation. This Earth Day…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Apr 24, 2018
Reply by curt(is) locke

Statehouse bills would increase drivers’ awareness of bike safety

Two bills aimed at making the road safer for cyclists are moving forward in the Illinois General Assembly. House Bill 5143, which passed t…

Started by Gene Tenner in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Apr 24, 2018

Be nice to one another

There's a lot of yin/yang out there on the Lake Front Bike Path - take this storey for example... https://wtop.com/local/2018/04/trail-etiq

Started by Ernesto Lube in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Apr 23, 2018
Reply by Jim Reho

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service