Forum Discussions (15,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SOLD: Step Through Novara Commuter Bike $425 obo

Sea Foam Green Step Through Novara Barrow Bike - 2015 This is an excellent bike that is perfect for any commuter. With a head tube attach…

Started by Kristen Larson in Marketplace

0 Apr 23, 2018

Downtown Chicago double-parkers, beware: Fines to triple to $300

At the behest of downtown Ald. Brendan Reilly (42nd), the Committee on Pedestrian and Traffic Safety on Monday moved to triple — from $100…

Started by Gene Tenner in Bikes and Bicycling

16 Apr 23, 2018
Reply by Argonne69

Automated Driving Safety Survey for Bikes and Peds

Oregon State University has this survey to see how scared/unscared you are of automated cars. Take it, if you have the guts.  http://orego…

Started by Scott Chillson in Bikes and Bicycling

10 Apr 23, 2018
Reply by Douglas Price

Timbuk2 Especial Tres Rolltop - $140

Selling a Timbuk2 Especial Tres rolltop backpack I bought last summer that I just simply don't use anymore. It's just sitting around in my…

Started by Samuel Diaz in Marketplace

1 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Samuel Diaz

Celebs on bikes

I think it would be fun to assemble a picture/video archive representing movie-stars, musicians, politicians, etc ... on a BIKE. My pick is…

Started by cutifly in Bikes and Bicycling

186 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by Alex Z

Divvy's Marketing Director - Podcast

Hi all, I had the chance to sit down to chat with Divvy's Marketing Director for a Cyclists of Chicago podcast. If anyone's interested to…

Started by Marcelo Marcos in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Apr 17, 2018

New bike share a step closer to being tested in Chicago

After months of radio silence about whether Chicago will let dockless bike share come to town, last week city officials finally confirmed t…

Started by Gene Tenner in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by Tom A.K.

Focus on the Weber Spur Trail

UIC is conducting a survey to gather more information about the neighborhood climate around recreational areas that include forested green…

Started by Bob Kastigar in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by Bob Kastigar

Focus on the Weber Spur Trail

UIC is conducting a survey to gather more information about the neighborhood climate around recreational areas that include forested green…

Started by Bob Kastigar in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Apr 17, 2018

South to North Bike Ride Across Illinois

Hello, I am interested in doing a south to north bike ride of Illinois. I would like to start in Cairo, Il. Any suggestions on maps to use…

Started by Zach Alukos in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by Mike Schwab

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service