Forum Discussions (15,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking advice on ultimate all seasons Chicago commuter

So this May marks the one year anniversary of getting my CX Norcross Blue commuter stolen and I'll finally have a secure bike lock area so…

Started by Knute Martell in Bikes and Bicycling

7 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by daWillinChi

Preventing Cycling Arm and Hand Injuries

One survey found that approximately 31 percent of cyclists reported overuse hand problems. It is important to take precautions to protect y…

Started by Gene Tenner in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by V W

Dangerous Bike-Riding Gangs, in London UK

Time magazine dated 23 April 2018. Spotted in the headlined article, London’s Murder Rate Soars as Police Struggle to Fight Spike in Violen…

Started by Greg Valent in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by Argonne69

Cyclists in South L.A. Fighting for Safer Streets after Hit-and-Run Fatality 4-19-18

4-19-18 Recent cycling-related turmoil in Southern Los Angeles. Cyclists fighting for safer streets and respect after hit-and-run fatality…

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Apr 16, 2018

Ohio St Beach portion

Curious when this will be fixed. From Friday evening. https://youtu.be/UiRqmt2UCnc

Started by Ernesto Lube in Bikes and Bicycling

10 Apr 14, 2018
Reply by Ernesto Lube

Custom Raleigh Super Course

Custom Raleigh Super Course, hand made ultra-light frame from England that has been bead blasted to raw metal and powder coated black with…

Started by Harley Rob in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Apr 14, 2018

Surly Long Haul Trucker--Advice

Hi, I am thinking about buying a used LHT that I would not be able to see or try before buying it. It seems to be a decent deal but I have…

Started by Nançois in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Apr 14, 2018
Reply by Nançois

Craigs list misssed connections

A week or so ago a feed from the Craigs List missed connection was added to the home page (just under the photos). It lists the last 10 ads…

Started by Dubi Kaufmann in General Discussion (not bike related)

7 Apr 14, 2018
Reply by Tom A.K.

Happy New Commuter Season!!!

With two days of nice weather after a pleasent #bikewinter the noobs are out on the street. Be careful. Be kind. Wells Street was full of…

Started by dav in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Yasmeen

FS: 58cm Van Dessel Aloominator gravel/cx disc bike

FS: 58cm Van Dessel Aloominator Cyclocross and Gravel Bike Frame: Handmade in Portland, OR race aluminum frame with full carbon fork Wheels…

Started by Jared Ray in Marketplace

0 Apr 12, 2018

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service