Forum Discussions (15,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pedal Pub Issue in Naperville 2-25-18

2-25-18 The pedal party bike issue is back again, now in Naperville. Haggling over BYOB. For the full article: https://www.bizjournals.com/

Started by Tom A.K. in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by Juan 2-3 or more mi.

What's this doing on the Chicago Lakefront Trail #chilft ?

I find it disconcerting and embarrassing that cyclists leave their garbage along the side of the trail. If you can pack it in, you can cert…

Started by Bruce in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Apr 3, 2018

Vote For Your Favorites! The Chainlink's Best of Biking in Chicago: Readers' Choice.

We're having the first-ever Chainlink Chicago bike-related awards. This will allow you to  vote on your favorites in many bike-related ca…

Started by Yasmeen in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

14 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by DerferMark

30 Days of Biking 2018! Who's in?

Ok, it's my third year and I'm excited to embark on another #30daysofbiking for the month of April. Who's joining me? Sign up/pledge at: h…

3 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Yasmeen

New tires for vintage Sears 3-speed

Hey ya all, I picked up a vintage Sears 3 speed internal in great condition. Except the tires are original and severely cracked, so I can't…

Started by Robot Gabe in Bikes and Bicycling

8 Apr 2, 2018
Reply by Robot Gabe

WBEZ: Favorite Local Bike Trails & DPRT Discussion

This morning Anna Henschel represented The Chainlink on WBEZ in a discussion about DPRT and favorite bike trails around Chicago. Jim Merell…

1 Mar 29, 2018
Reply by Ernesto Lube

tip of the helmet to a motorist

Too often we  find motorists who infuriate us if not endanger us. Every once  in a while  we find a kindred spirit or a friendly face. Rath…

Started by David Barish in Bikes and Bicycling

9 Mar 29, 2018
Reply by Mark

Critical Mass 21st Annual Bike Art Show!!

Chicago Critical Mass 21st Annual Art Show!! 3450 W. Lake. Friday, March 30 & Saturday, March 31, 2018. -----------------------------…

Started by Michael Burton in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Mar 29, 2018

Local Bike Shops: Share Your Favorites

Who are your favorites? Why? Full disclosure: We have three shops that support The Chainlink race team and ambassadors - Boulevard Bikes,…

42 Mar 28, 2018
Reply by Luis Uresti

I entered a pizza contest...

Hello Everyone! Between bicycle rides, I've managed to make a pizza, and enter a pizza contest. Since I'm a little late to the game, I'd lo…

Started by Jaik S. in General Discussion (not bike related)

0 Mar 28, 2018

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service