Forum Discussions (15,468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lima’s beautiful boulevard bike paths could be a hit in Chicago

Lima’s beautiful boulevard bike paths could be a hit in Chicago By John Greenfield @greenfieldjohn I biked my way through Lima, Peru, earli…

Started by Gene Tenner in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Mar 28, 2018

Cannondale Tandem for sale

Cannondale Tandem for sale. Built for a taller pilot and average stoker.  Contact for more details.  Other bikes also available.  

Started by Pat Matthews in Marketplace

0 Mar 26, 2018

Public hangings?

This troll's comment in regards to this video: Highlighted comment Allan Bacon19 hours ago Share the road . Bikes are stealing road sp…

Started by Ernesto Lube in Bikes and Bicycling

4 Mar 26, 2018
Reply by Jim Reho

Illinois driver education students using BikeSafetyQuiz.com; mini-grants available

From Mon-Fri this week, Ride Illinois' BikeSafetyQuiz.com had 1438 users, the vast majority being driver education students in Illinois.  T…

Started by Ed Barsotti in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Mar 25, 2018
Reply by Anne Alt

Just Ordered a Brompton, Any Advice?

My commute has a few weird sections of awkward that need a bike (and I can't ride my cx bike because of the bike ban hours on the Metro (D.…

Started by Yasmeen in Bikes and Bicycling

16 Mar 25, 2018
Reply by Mike Muczynaki

Bike Share Surplus in China

Here is a link to an unbelievable set of pictures of bike sharing in China. https://www.theatlantic.com/amp/photo/556268/ Some of the pic…

Started by Elwood Gruschow in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Jim Reho

SOLD! rear single/fixed Alex Rim Da22 wheel

Hi All, I'm selling a rear Alex Rims Da22 wheel -flip flop hub for a single speed gear and a fixed gear -black color with machined side wal…

Started by Jose Briceno in Marketplace

3 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Samuel Diaz

The L.A.T.E. Ride - Ends Plans for Future Rides

Let's try to resurrect this ride at the grassroots level with a simple, no-frills, just-show-up and ride throwback version for our Chicago…

Started by Tom A.K. in Chicago Cycling News and Topics

4 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by Mark

Copper Triangle (CO Road Race)

Hi Chainlinkers, The group I ride with is considering a big adventure to do the Copper Triangle (https://www.coppertriangle.com/) ride in…

Started by Katy K. in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by Dan Wiessner

Trying Bike Delivery for Uber

Due to a medical condition that the scientist's call "being poor" I began doing bike deliveries after my 9-5 for Uber this week.  It wasn't…

Started by dav in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Mar 22, 2018
Reply by Tom A.K.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service