The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Some critter ate through my tire!

I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this happen. My bike was parked on my back porch from about 4pm last Thursday til about 5:30 am…

Started by Michael M

9 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by h' Zerocats

FS: 50 cm, Raleigh Mixte SS, with custom wood fenders.

Here is my latest bike re-build, wanted to see if anyone here was interested. I could also include a custom built wooden crate for the back…

Started by on2wheels

9 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by on2wheels

Bike thief on the loose in Hyde Park

Mrs. Doom saw this on the U of C's marketplace site and sent it over; thought I'd post it here so people can keep a lookout. Lock those whe…

Started by Dr. Doom

0 Oct 6, 2009

Flip Flop Hub

So, I recently bought a single speed Redline to replace my stolen Specialized Sirrus. I love riding single speed, but wanted to switch over…

Started by Daniel Villarreal

8 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by RodimusPrime

Roommate needed for Garfield Park Apartment 11/09

My Roomie just bought a building and I have a room available in a two bedroom apartment in East Garfield Park. 2nd fl walk-up on a tree lin…

Started by Steve 3po

0 Oct 6, 2009

Police Ticketing Bikes in Riverwoods?

Anyone hear of Riverwoods police ticketing bike riders on Riverwoods Rd., St. Mary's Rd., Everett Rd., Duffy Ln., and Portwine Rd. for blow…

Started by Roger Hitchings

5 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by tmacz

2-week trip ideas, anyone?

I'm leaving my job (voluntarily) in mid-October and thought I'd take a little bike trip before it gets too cold. Any recommendations? I was…

Started by heather s

10 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Cameron 7.5 mi

FREE : Jerseys and bib shorts

I am trying to declutter at home and have a box of (used) jerseys and bib shorts. Not sure of the exact size - but they are pretty small (…

Started by dan brown

9 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by John Clark

Run over in Coma

A friend of mine named 'Adam Rotter' was hit on his bike in the intersection of Six corners last week and I just had found about it yesterd…

Started by cutifly

13 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Brendan Kevenides

Sa tu polskie rowerzysty?

chcial bym poznac was

Started by igz

12 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Vilda

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service