The Chainlink

Bikes and Bicycling (12,328)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sat. Feb. 20: Tour de Tiki Stage 3: North Side

For the grand finale of the Tour de Tiki we’ll ride to the Tiki Terrace, 1591 Lee St. in Des Plaines, an over-the-top Polynesian entertainm…

Started by John Greenfield

0 Feb 2, 2010

Thoughts on a 2002 Bianchi Brava???

Hi guys, I'm looking to buy my first road bike and am looking at used cycles.  Found a guy selling a 2002 Bianchi Brava, everything stock e…

Started by Melissa Garvey

1 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Michael A

Women's racing.

How many women here have raced in the past 2 years? (tri doesn't count) How many women might want to try racing? (again, tri doesn't coun…

Started by Tommie

19 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Julie P.

Bike Stolen - Please Help!

Hey all,I recently had my 1986 Trek 310 Elance stolen.  It wasnt anything special, but i loved it.  I've been monitoring craigslist/ebay as…

Started by GarrettTV

5 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

Thanks to nice people

Just want to say thanks to the five cyclists who slowed down to ask if I needed anything as I changed a flat on the lakefront path yesterda…

Started by Sam S

1 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Dave Jacque

Chainlink Jersey Design Question

I guess my design lost cause Ross' design is now on the Crank the Eart website. http://www.cranktheearth.com/shop/ross/chicago-pride Anyon…

Started by Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer!

0 Feb 2, 2010

What is your primary reason for riding in the winter?

Please comment on a new article promoting the Chainlink community founder Leah Neaderthal. The article is called Windy city biking 101; Bik…

Started by Sabrina Sampson

27 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Matt Kwain

Stolen Red Velocity rear wheel

Tonight someone stole my rear wheel at Winchester and Chicago Ave., between 2 and 4 am. Red Velocity rim with silver filp-flop Miche hub, b…

Started by hendershot

3 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by hendershot

Afternoon Ride

Well I got my geared bike back up and running this week and i desperately want to go for a ride.  I won't be able to leave until close to n…

Started by justin lewis

5 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Tank-Ridin' Ryan

locking up at home

can i find a city style bike rack to install in front of my house?

Started by gomattygo

6 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Liz W. Durham

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service