"It's still in planning. Probably won't commit to the date until a week before with a promising extended forecast. I'll post it to the event calendar then and update here too."
Started this discussion. Last reply by Todd Allen May 23, 2020.
Started May 13, 2011
Started this discussion. Last reply by Elizabeth Jun 14, 2010.
© 2008-2016 The Chainlink Community, L.L.C. Powered by