The Chainlink

Todd Allen's Discussions (180)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"It's still in planning.  Probably won't commit to the date until a week before with…"

Todd Allen replied May 23, 2020 to Rolling Block Parties as trial balloons for slow streets

2 May 23, 2020
Reply by Todd Allen

"My problem with people trying to ride fast on road bikes is that they are aerodynami…"

Todd Allen replied Aug 30, 2013 to Does anyone not mind fast road bikes?

85 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Matt Talbert

"Anyone organizing a donation account or fundraiser to help with hospital bills and b…"

Todd Allen replied Aug 20, 2013 to Jana Kinsman could have been killed in Logan Square area last night by driver and pals thinking they're funny

109 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Banshee: 12-15mi

"Perhaps some semi-vigilantism like is sometimes done to child sex predators.   Say p…"

Todd Allen replied Jun 28, 2011 to Holy Fracking Cow-- Chicago's top bike thieves arrested

87 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Kevin C Dormant

"Old Tom, I was a motorhead with two cars, a van and three motorcycles.  No one dicta…"

Todd Allen replied May 31, 2011 to Chicago & Stop Signs: Cars and Capitalism on the Road to Economic, Social and Ecological Decay

48 May 31, 2011
Reply by Far'arned Retrogrumpalunkus #63

"Come meet Yves Engler and Bianca Mugyenyi, authors of "Stop Signs: Cars and Capitali…"

Todd Allen replied May 26, 2011 to Chicago & Stop Signs: Cars and Capitalism on the Road to Economic, Social and Ecological Decay

48 May 31, 2011

"Thanks so much Steven for taking the time and effort to make this detailed post.  I…"

Todd Allen replied May 13, 2011 to Friday (05-13) is last day to submit comments about Damen-Elston-Fullerton redesign

27 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by h' Zerocats

"I bet it can't carry one of these...   http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/knight-xv-…"

Todd Allen replied May 7, 2011 to Chicago & Stop Signs: Cars and Capitalism on the Road to Economic, Social and Ecological Decay

48 May 31, 2011

"The list comes from their book.  They are soliciting help for the book tour so it ma…"

Todd Allen replied May 6, 2011 to Chicago & Stop Signs: Cars and Capitalism on the Road to Economic, Social and Ecological Decay

48 May 31, 2011

"It's a shame I've misplaced my Whack-A-Troll mallet.   Anyway, James and others, the…"

Todd Allen replied May 6, 2011 to Chicago & Stop Signs: Cars and Capitalism on the Road to Economic, Social and Ecological Decay

48 May 31, 2011

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service