The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'rack' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WTB - Bike rack/panniers

I'm looking to set up my frankenbike for a bit of bike camping - or my roadie to do some touring.  Before I buy new I just thought I'd chec…

Started by Katie

3 May 15, 2012
Reply by Katie

Name That Bike Rack: Part 9

First person to correctly name the location of this bike rack will receive a Chainlink t-shirt (and anything else anyone would like to dona…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

3 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Name That Bike Rack: Part 7 - Win a Ticket To Thursday's Premiere of Bicycle Dreams

First person to correctly name the location of this bike rack will receive a ticket to Bicycle Dreams: The Movie, sponsored by New Belgium…

17 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by h' Zerocats

Bus Rack Fail? Please Share Your Tales of Woe!

I commute from the northside to the south and back a couple times/week and often rely on a combination of my bike + the LSD express buses (…

Started by 2wheels4eyes

8 Nov 18, 2011

Name That Bike Rack: Part 6 - Win a Pass to the Chicago Bicycle Film Festival!

First person to correctly name the location of this bike rack will receive a festival pass to the Chicago Bicycle Film Festival taking plac…

7 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Steven Vance

Name That Bike Rack: Part 5

First person to correctly name the location of this bike rack will receive a Chainlink t-shirt (and anything else anyone would like to dona…

16 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Anne Alt

Name That Bike Rack: Part 4

First person to correctly name the location of this bike rack(s) will receive a Chainlink t-shirt (and anything else anyone would like to d…

7 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Adam "Cezar" Jenkins

seatpost-mounted pannier rack...help?

I have a great old Trek roadbike that I want like the dickens to put a pannier rack on.  But the sweet little thing has no grommets in the…

Started by Death Rae

11 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Death Rae

Name That Bike Rack: Part 3

First person to correctly name the location of this bike rack will receive a Chainlink t-shirt (and anything else anyone would like to dona…

2 Sep 10, 2011

Economical Bike Rack

I've done a search of "rack" threads, but none seem to answer this question:    Do the more expensive bike racks better protect a car from…

8 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Craig Hamill

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service