The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'rack' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Xtracycle EdgeRunner car rack options ??

Are there any Xtracycle EdgeRunner riders out there that can recommend a car rack setup that works for this long tail?

Started by Chris

0 Jun 17, 2014

Front pannier racks recommendation

I need a recommendation for a front panniers rack for my commuter. My bike is a Jamis Bosanova with disc brakes. Nothing too pricey, pleas…

Started by daWillinChi

4 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Tominator

Velo Orange stainless Porteur rack

I used this rack some last Year but its been sitting around since so its time to see her. Comes with homemade steel axle mounts( if you don…

Started by Christopher C.

6 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Christopher C.

FS: Thule T2 - 2" Hitch Bike Rack

Hi all,Just picked up a new car without a hitch receiver, I'm going to explore the wonderful world of roof mounted carriers so the Thule T2…

Started by Brian

4 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Brian

PUBLIC front rack with spring clip

I got this for my PUBLIC bike last year, and ended up never installing it. It's unused, in plastic, with the mounting hardware and install…

Started by erin s

7 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by erin s

Porteur/Randonneuring/Commuting Front Rack Bag $80

This is a Freight Baggage front rack bag that would be great for the upcoming Randonneuring season or commuting when you aren't carrying…

Started by dan b

0 Apr 14, 2013

Good guy electrician :) (aka, SOME people know how to park)

My god!  Someone knows how to park!   The picture on the right is how people usually park in front of the bike lane (ie, inconsiderately.…

Started by Christine (5.0)

0 Apr 9, 2013

UV Metal Arts still active?

I have been trying to contact them and it looks like the original owner sold the company to another guy who is not returning my emails. I'…

Started by Ryan L

3 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Ryan L

Return of the VIP, and my "revenge"

There's a car that has parked annoyingly close on multiple occasional in the past. Well, they were back this morning, and closer than ever…

Started by Christine (5.0)

6 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by yai danche

Chicago Based handmade wooden bike racks on Kickstarter

Hi, my name is Eric, I am trying to start a new Chicago based company that makes handmade wooden wall mounted bike racks.  The company w…

Started by Eric Petersen

6 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Eric Petersen

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service