The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'event' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike & Dine, Lockport! registration closes 5 PM today

Beat the dinner rush! http://trailsforillinois.org/bikeanddine Bike & Dine, Lockport! is short, easy riding between ridiculous serving…

Started by Steve Buchtel

0 May 30, 2012

Overnight bike camping/touring classes at REI Chicagoland stores in May

They're geared toward the GITy Up! crowd—first-time bike campers and folks of all stripes who want to get away (sorry, Southwest) for the w…

Started by Steve Buchtel

0 Apr 23, 2012

GITy Up!'s got get-up-&-go—families and first-timers filling up our bike camping tour

Half of all registrants are bringing tykes on bikes—could be the s'mores, could be the nearly all-trail route, could be the giant windmill.…

Started by Steve Buchtel

0 Apr 13, 2012

Does anyone know where I can get decent racks for events?

Hey everyone, I am trying to find places that I can either rent or purchase moveable bike racks for events like the Andersonville farmers…

Started by Brian Bonanno

11 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by h' Zerocats

Bridges & Blues: The Cal-Sag Trail Blues Contest

You got chops? Better chops than most? Heck, better chops than these guys? You could win free tix to November 5's Bridges & Blues, the…

Started by Friends of the Cal-Sag Trail

0 Sep 29, 2011

bike to Chicago Fire soccer?

I got an interesting phone call this morning from a guy in the Chicago Fire promotions dept.  They'd like to do a Bike to Chicago Fire day…

Started by Anne Alt

10 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Eduardo

Women's Cycling Meet & Greet Event!

Hey there ladies! I'm hosting a women's cycling meet & greet at New Wave Coffee on July 8. If you've ever thought "hey, I'm pretty fast…

Started by Becky Mikrut

0 Jun 16, 2011

Calumet-Sag Trail: Happy Trails Jamboree, October 2

This is going to be more fun than a prairie dog in grandpappy's plumbing. But don’t reflect too much on that. Instead, pilgrim, mosey on o…

Started by Steve Buchtel

2 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Steve Buchtel

Bob Roll is coming to the Trek Store of Highland Park

We have all been watching and of course the staff of the Trek Store of Highland Park has a special interest in watching our own Robbie Vent…

Started by Trek Store of Highland Park

1 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Lights, Camera, Solar! Climate Cycle Celebrates Solar Installation

C2 celebrated at Perspectives/IIT Math and Science Academy with its inaugural solar installation yesterday. Fun was had by all and thanks…

Started by Jake

3 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Jake

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service