The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged 'advocacy' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moving Design's Call to Action on Bicycle Safety

This summer (July 18 - August 28), Moving Design will bring together 30 of Chicago's most talented and passionate designers, artist…

Started by Lyndon Valicenti

1 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Active Transportation Alliance

Let them eat crepes

During National Bike Month, Elly's will support the Chicago Ride of Silence -- anytime you visit Elly's Pancake House this month and dine…

Started by Chicago Ride of Silence

0 May 6, 2011

Money for IL cyclists!

Illinois bicyclists received a huge win late last year with the announcement that more than $50 million in Illinois Transportation Enhanc…

Started by Kelly

0 Feb 2, 2011

Slogans

In preparation for the Autoshow Shutdown I'm collecting bicycle advocacy slogans. Please review my list so far and add yours.  This will bu…

Started by Andrew Bedno

10 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Joe Willis

CTA took my bike, and I almost didn’t find out. Help me change this for others.

Hey all, I’m hoping someone with advocacy experience can help with this. I recently locked my bike to a bus stop pole in front of the Fulle…

Started by David

40 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by David

You’re already an Active Trans member at heart. Become a member in action!

Dear Chainlinkers, We know that you want safer streets in your community so you can cross the road without worrying about getting hit. You…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance

21 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Eddie C

Get ready to vote in the November elections

We just posted this blog.Copied/pasted here:In our 2010 membership survey, Active Trans members were asked which of the organization's effo…

2 Sep 13, 2010

Fundraising/Awareness for Mental Illness Bike tour to Washington DC

Hi Chainlink.     Three of us friends, directly involved in advocacy for people with mental illness, will be riding 1200 miles from Chicago…

Started by Nate Maier

3 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Nate Maier

Active Trans hiring Technology Manager

Hello all,   Active Trans is hiring a Technology Manager with experience in web design and IT. Deadline for submissions is Thursday, Feb. 4…

8 Jan 29, 2010

Internships, internships, internships... Active Transportation Alliance - yes, we used to be Chicagoland Bicycle Federation

All, We've got a number of internships posted right now in bike advocacy and beyond. I've been reaching out to universities individually,…

Started by Jody

0 Jan 22, 2009

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service