The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged '0' (15,462)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A big thank you to all the zombies...

Just wanted to say thank you to all the kids who came out to our Ride of the Dead on the 30th. Had an absolute blast. Perfect weather, perf…

Started by Kate

2 Nov 1, 2008
Reply by Bean

Bush to help open national parks to mountain bikes

Full Article WASHINGTON (AP) — The Bush administration plans to make it easier for mountain bikers to gain access to national parks and ot…

Started by root

14 Nov 1, 2008
Reply by h' Zerocats

Wool balaclava source?

I've never much liked the feel/SMELL of synthetic fibers, so I've been slowly re-outfitting my cold weather clothing with wool. Yesterday I…

Started by justJason

8 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by justJason

Half Acre Cycling open house

Just wanted to share... Half Acre Cycling is having a membership open house. Sunday, November 2 at 7pm Black Rock, 3614 N Damen Ave (betw…

Started by Julie P.

4 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by El Duke

Anyone speak Italian?

Imagine my surprise to learn our website story on the Bike Commuter Act got picked up by Critical Mass in Torino, Italy. It's the first com…

Started by Anne

1 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by Dubi Kaufmann

Chainlinkers talk about Winter Biking in the Sun Times!

Tips to keep you rolling along October 27, 2008 WITH MARY WISNIEWSKI mwisniewski@suntimes.com This was the year of bikes in Chicago --…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

0 Oct 30, 2008

Sweet Bike!

Hi, i am starting a public access/podcast show called "Sweet Bike" (sweetbikepodcast.com). I am currently developing an episode on winter c…

Started by Nerdy Media

8 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Jon

Seatpost and Shifter Needed or New Resource for used Parts

I am looking for a 25.6 or 25.8mm modern style seatpost, not steal and preferably with integrated clamp for a modern seat. Also a thumb sty…

Started by on2wheels

0 Oct 29, 2008

How come Tall Bike isn't one of the choices?

Or any other kinds of freak bikes/DIY bikes, for that matter. There doesn't seem to be any recognition at all for tall bikes and choppers,…

Started by Dan Korn

8 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Ammo

broken clavicles and biking

it sucks that this is the first thing i will be putting on this website. a little over a week ago (oct 12, 12am-ish), some mofo ran up to…

Started by thevariablewhy

16 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by thevariablewhy

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service