The Chainlink

All Discussions Tagged '0' (15,459)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Confrontation with car turning right on red @ 18th/Clark

So I was going to work today riding east on 18th... when I stopped at the red light at the Clark intersection when all the sudden the car b…

Started by Adam

10 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by vxla

I might have turned a kid into an addict today...

So I was riding down LSD Path today and saw a little boy maybe 8 or 9 riding a miniature Specialized road bike(Kudos to Specialized for des…

Started by Ali

8 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Ali

Sadie Hawkins Day Race 2008 - Date, Discussion, etc.

Need a date for the Sadie Hawkins Day race on November 8th? Post up here.... remember, guys/girls, a girl should ask you to race. If you ne…

Started by vxla

25 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Rebekah

Election Night Mass

Word is that Obama's election night party will be right here in Chicago, outdoors at Millennium Park/Grant Park. Anyone interested in massi…

Started by yellow jello

29 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Anton

Huge Madison Bike Swap Meet January 10, 2009

Sponsored by the Brazen Dropouts Racing Team and Cronometro shop of Madison, Wisconsin, the 18th annual Bike Swap meet is an event not to b…

Started by David Travis

4 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by K Stephens

Advice to a Newbie on Windy Riding

Any suggestions for riding in windy weather? Should I use a heavier bike in windy travel? What gear should I be in? Any advice would be gre…

Started by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

19 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by GabeW (not the other Gabe)

Bicyclist involved in collision with CTA bus

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2008/10/bicyclist-badly-injured-in-collision-with-cta-bus.html Does anyone know what happened? Is the…

Started by Adam

12 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by Ammo

A big thank you to all the zombies...

Just wanted to say thank you to all the kids who came out to our Ride of the Dead on the 30th. Had an absolute blast. Perfect weather, perf…

Started by Kate

2 Nov 1, 2008
Reply by Bean

Bush to help open national parks to mountain bikes

Full Article WASHINGTON (AP) — The Bush administration plans to make it easier for mountain bikers to gain access to national parks and ot…

Started by root

14 Nov 1, 2008
Reply by h' Zerocats

Wool balaclava source?

I've never much liked the feel/SMELL of synthetic fibers, so I've been slowly re-outfitting my cold weather clothing with wool. Yesterday I…

Started by justJason

8 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by justJason

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service