The Chainlink

Word is that Obama's election night party will be right here in Chicago, outdoors at Millennium Park/Grant Park. Anyone interested in massing up for that?

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow if thats true, that would be pretty awesome!
Ashley said:
wow if thats true, that would be pretty awesome!

Hmm...where did you get that info?
That would be great and I'd sure be there. But don't think it's for real
Hang on, this is Chicago. We dubbed the Cubs the World Series Champs this year before they won a playoff game and that didn't work...Let's just make sure Obama wins then ride all night, drink, make love, whatever you like...
``Make no small plans [..]''
it all sounds good to me ;o)

Gabe said:
Hang on, this is Chicago. We dubbed the Cubs the World Series Champs this year before they won a playoff game and that didn't work...Let's just make sure Obama wins then ride all night, drink, make love, whatever you like...
Your not saying Obama isnt going to win are you?
Or are you saying you dont want to be in a Riot if he looses?

Gabe said:
It's always a possibility. Nothing is ever a done deal in this country....

2slowtrek said:

Gabe said:
I'm so there!!! Emd the ride with a late night pillow fight in front of his house in Hyde Park????
Exactly, I don't know who owns Michigan, Florida or Ohio...We'll find out...

Jessica said:
It's always a possibility. Nothing is ever a done deal in this country....

2slowtrek said:

Gabe said:
Perhaps a more cautious approach is to meet somewhere to watch the poll returns first and then those of us who like the result can ride downtown en masse. Traffic will be horrible and public trans will be packed.
If the result is disappointing, I'll just go home to my hug pillow and hope the sun rises again. I won't have any life left to riot.
yes! that would be amazing...and i'm pretty sure america historically celebrated election day way better than we do now.
Let's be honest, we haven't had much to celebrate in awhile.

Kristen Orser said:
yes! that would be amazing...and i'm pretty sure america historically celebrated election day way better than we do now.

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service