The Chainlink

Tricolor's Discussions (1,166)

Discussions Replied To (1156) Replies Latest Activity

"It does, but Dearborn north of Kinzie is disturbing when it's light out, let alone i…"

Tricolor replied on Wednesday to I rode today. Did you?

8410 yesterday
Reply by Yasmeen

"I went through. And got some splash on the curve that soaked my feet. The rest of th…"

Tricolor replied on Monday to I rode today. Did you?

8410 yesterday
Reply by Yasmeen

"I'd say that for anyone that passes on the right with no bike lane at intersections.…"

Tricolor replied Nov 25 to Go left of parking buses

3 Nov 29
Reply by N It 2 Win It 2.0

"The morning rain chased most people away today. Lucky for me I usually leave so late…"

Tricolor replied Nov 21 to I rode today. Did you?

8410 yesterday
Reply by Yasmeen

"Everything is pretty clear except some ice north of the oak street curve. It looks l…"

Tricolor replied Nov 14 to I rode today. Did you?

8410 yesterday
Reply by Yasmeen

"I'm a fan of steady-state lights since I ride along the lake where the park lights c…"

Tricolor replied Nov 7 to Get a clue! and a light!

65 Nov 19
Reply by David P.

"Does the city have a winter plan for the flyover? Everything was bad today but I can…"

Tricolor replied Nov 1 to Navy Pier Flyover to close Tuesday 9/3 for about a month

15 Nov 1
Reply by Tricolor

"I've wondered how they intent to tear through the bridge houses without affecting th…"

Tricolor replied Oct 10 to Navy Pier Flyover to close Tuesday 9/3 for about a month

15 Nov 1
Reply by Tricolor

"Ravenswood is a great choice from Lincoln/Grace (just above Addison) to Bryn Mawr, t…"

Tricolor replied Oct 7 to What Are Your Favorite Chicago-Area Bike Lanes, Paths & Routes?

102 Oct 11
Reply by Patricia Unsinn

"There are barriers along Sheridan Road above Lake Shore Drive. At Sheridan Beach and…"

Tricolor replied Sep 30 to Concrete Barrier on Lakefront path

7 Oct 3
Reply by John Durham

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service