The Chainlink

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer!'s Discussions (568)

Discussions Replied To (379) Replies Latest Activity

"GOD DAMN RIGHT! This brings tears to my eyes."

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer! replied Mar 7, 2010 to Showing Up: Fight the Internet for the Soul of Critical Mass!

93 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by pjc jr

"Also, because of the cogent and most of the time polite correspondence between ride…"

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer! replied Mar 5, 2010 to a NY judge rules that critical mass needs a permit.

19 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Brendan Kevenides

"So the Judge rules CCM needs a permit. Is this really going to change things? Wont p…"

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer! replied Mar 5, 2010 to a NY judge rules that critical mass needs a permit.

19 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Brendan Kevenides

""Seriously, we need to just make this a commonplace assumption, to the point where s…"

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer! replied Mar 5, 2010 to MONDAY, The Westborough Baptist Church!!!

18 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Vilda

"Amazing."

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer! replied Mar 4, 2010 to MONDAY, The Westborough Baptist Church!!!

18 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Vilda

"Tank, I agree, if we as Chicago could create a public campaign and declare "Just Ign…"

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer! replied Mar 4, 2010 to MONDAY, The Westborough Baptist Church!!!

18 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Vilda

"Honestly I cannot think of a better or more fun use of my time. After all I work at…"

18 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Vilda

"I found out about it from the Chicago Critical Mass list where I tried to convince p…"

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer! replied Mar 2, 2010 to How did you find out about the chainlink?

69 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Krista Homiak

"An average worker in an Anarcho-Syndicalist Union anywhere near/in Barcelona, Spain…"

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer! replied Mar 2, 2010 to Your dream job?

95 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Duppie

"alibabbit 1 day ago quote great username. i'd say keep it right around 1:1 or 1:2,…"

Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer! replied Mar 2, 2010 to Gear Ratio for Bike Polo? meta

3 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Spencer "Thunderball" Thayer!

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service