The Chainlink

ketoguychicago's Discussions (246)

Discussions Replied To (246) Replies Latest Activity

"Brian, I'd suspect at least some of the people you've seen are going to and from Dee…"

ketoguychicago replied Jul 18 to Suburban question: Why are so many cyclists crossing Rt 14 at Dundee Rd in Palatine?

3 Jul 27
Reply by Ralph Banasiak

"https://www.bicycling.com/bikes-gear/a33004270/schwinn-collegiate-review/ Other deta…"

ketoguychicago replied Jul 17 to Bike manufacturer to bring the production of Schwinn back to the US

12 Jul 20
Reply by Yasmeen

"Just as with the "future without cars" thread, a big trouble is that a lot of this d…"

ketoguychicago replied Jul 10 to New York as a Biking City? It Could Happen. And It Should.

1 Jul 10
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Well for starters, there were fewer pedestrians in the first place for 1 terrible re…"

ketoguychicago replied Jul 9 to I’ve Seen a Future Without Cars, and It’s Amazing

1 Jul 9
Reply by ketoguychicago

"I agree David and particularly with the human side of all of this, as well as the op…"

ketoguychicago replied Jul 6 to Avondale: Driver of City-Owned Truck Hit 31-Year-Old Cyclist, Woman Critically Injured

23 Jul 6
Reply by ketoguychicago

" For myself, the odds that I will purchase another bike helmet that doesn't have a c…"

ketoguychicago replied Jul 5 to In search of a new helmet

10 Jul 15
Reply by Greg Valent

"That's very well put TonyP.  Reading through the thread, much of this can be summari…"

ketoguychicago replied Jul 4 to Avondale: Driver of City-Owned Truck Hit 31-Year-Old Cyclist, Woman Critically Injured

23 Jul 6
Reply by ketoguychicago

"I agree.  One of my vehicles has camera and radar features, that latter scanning for…"

ketoguychicago replied Jul 2 to Avondale: Driver of City-Owned Truck Hit 31-Year-Old Cyclist, Woman Critically Injured

23 Jul 6
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Agreed.  Besides, virtually everything we have, or at least its components (includin…"

ketoguychicago replied Jul 2 to shout out to a city worker with a truck

4 Jul 2
Reply by ketoguychicago

"I apologize if I'm looking at the wrong mirror but I think I've got the right one...…"

ketoguychicago replied Jun 28 to Avondale: Driver of City-Owned Truck Hit 31-Year-Old Cyclist, Woman Critically Injured

23 Jul 6
Reply by ketoguychicago

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service