The Chainlink

ketoguychicago's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (159) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep, so if we had the opportunity to donate a million bucks to one pot of money or t…"

ketoguychicago replied yesterday to Months After Cyclist Killed In Irving Park, Bike Lane Remains Faded

12 19 hours ago
Reply by Skip Montanaro 14.5mi

"True, especially federal capital dollars have helped contribute to the build side, w…"

ketoguychicago replied on Saturday to Months After Cyclist Killed In Irving Park, Bike Lane Remains Faded

12 19 hours ago

"This thread invokes an interesting policy question:  If CDOT somehow got an extra mi…"

ketoguychicago replied on Saturday to Months After Cyclist Killed In Irving Park, Bike Lane Remains Faded

12 19 hours ago

"Yep, the back-back thing I'm less of a fan of now versus a few years back  The more…"

ketoguychicago replied on Saturday to What features do I need in a new bicycle?

13 on Saturday
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Skip is correct.  "

ketoguychicago replied Jan 16 to Months After Cyclist Killed In Irving Park, Bike Lane Remains Faded

12 19 hours ago

"For that part of the LFT, which is basically still a seawall, it really should be co…"

ketoguychicago replied Jan 16 to Lakefront Trail Turned Into ‘Piles Of Asphalt’ In Places After Weekend Storm

8 Jan 16
Reply by Mike Zumwalt

"My first bike was a Schwinn, bought from a guy named.... wait for it.... David!"

ketoguychicago replied Jan 16 to What features do I need in a new bicycle?

13 on Saturday
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Dav I agree with Dave. (and the new vs. used thing, I actually have 4 bikes acquired…"

ketoguychicago replied Jan 15 to What features do I need in a new bicycle?

13 on Saturday
Reply by ketoguychicago

"A new bike!  Did you already get it and are just outfiting it now, or are you spec'i…"

ketoguychicago replied Jan 12 to What features do I need in a new bicycle?

13 on Saturday
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Update - I finally found this, The plan all along was to put new businesses in here.…"

ketoguychicago replied Jan 12 to Elston Protected Bike Lane--Zero Maintenance Zone

55 Jan 13
Reply by Brian S

RSS

Groups

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service