The Chainlink

John Greenfield's Discussions (958)

Discussions Replied To (629) Replies Latest Activity

"Let's suppose that every single Chicagoan who might be interested in going on a solo…"

John Greenfield replied May 4 to LakeFront Path

30 May 24
Reply by ketoguychicago

"I'm not endorsing breaking laws, but the point of the lakefront closure was to preve…"

John Greenfield replied May 4 to LakeFront Path

30 May 24
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Here's another skeptical response to this "study" from Bicycling magazine. https://w…"

John Greenfield replied Apr 13 to Study on What a Safe Distance Is When Out Riding, Running, Walking

9 Apr 14
Reply by ketoguychicago

"Nice. Let me know how you like the South Side stuff."

John Greenfield replied Apr 7 to The Low-Stress Lakefront Pandemic Cycling Route

6 Apr 7
Reply by John Greenfield

"Glad to hear it. What sections of the route have you ridden?"

John Greenfield replied Apr 6 to The Low-Stress Lakefront Pandemic Cycling Route

6 Apr 7
Reply by John Greenfield

"Awesome, thanks for the heads-up. Here's a thread on this, with a credit to you at t…"

John Greenfield replied Apr 4 to The Low-Stress Lakefront Pandemic Cycling Route

6 Apr 7
Reply by John Greenfield

"I'll be there!"

John Greenfield replied Jan 9 to "Messenger" Exhibition Opening Friday 1/10/2020

2 Jan 11
Reply by Filka Bean

"Yep, per CDOT, the bridge is ready to ride: "While punch list work is continuing and…"

John Greenfield replied Jan 7 to Stone Free Bridge is NOW open at Lincoln and Devon.

10 Jan 7
Reply by Bob Kastigar

"Sorry folks, it turns out that the Stone Free Bridge is not actually open yet, so pl…"

John Greenfield replied Dec 24, 2019 to Stone Free Bridge is NOW open at Lincoln and Devon.

10 Jan 7
Reply by Bob Kastigar

"Here's the Streetsblog map of routes to and from the bridge, if anyone still needs t…"

John Greenfield replied Dec 16, 2019 to 312 River Run Trail

28 Dec 31, 2019
Reply by DerferMark

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service