Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bike the Drive... pedals?

Mildly interesting packaging for a pair of pedals my friend bought at local bike shop.

Started by S.Presley☠ in Bikes and Bicycling

3 May 27, 2014
Reply by Julie Aberman (Hochstadter)

Two tickets to Ratdog at Ravinia 8-31 available at face value

I have two extra tickets available for Ratdog at Ravinia. Ravinia is a great destination for cycling. The tickets are $60 each. They are in…

Started by David Barish in Marketplace

0 May 27, 2014

Have you volunteered lately???

I volunteeered at the Chainlink table at Bike the Drive this morning. Met some fellow Chainlinkers and LOTS of interesting folks that stopp…

Started by Anthony S in Bikes and Bicycling

3 May 27, 2014
Reply by Jaik S.

MAIL ACTION: My friend Ezra of Fast Boy Cycles has only a few more months to live

My friend Ezra of Fast Boy Cycles has only a few more months to live. I know how much he appreciated the kind words you had for him in the…

Started by Crafty Cycling Chick in Bikes and Bicycling

28 May 26, 2014
Reply by Ken Gray

Bucephalus Bikes seeks experienced mechanic.

If you are looking for meaningful and fulfilling employment, contact us directly for an interview. www.oxbikes.com The applicant must be:…

Started by Alex Anon in Marketplace

4 May 26, 2014
Reply by Alex Anon

Bike storage near Union Station Sat to Mon

Hey, My friend and I are taking the Amtrak to MT and will be passing through Chicago. We have a friend we want to visit, but she lives well…

Started by sara dykman in Bikes and Bicycling

13 May 25, 2014
Reply by Paul

Can you answer this traffic question correctly?

Rank how visible these cyclists are to motorists at intersections, from most to least visible. Post your answers and we'll reveal the corr…

Started by Tania Sebastian in Bikes and Bicycling

9 May 25, 2014
Reply by Tania Sebastian

Want to help build trails in Illinois?

Trails for Illinois is launching a new program to help build new trails and fix problems with existing trails: Illinois Trail Corps.  You c…

Started by Anne Alt in Bikes and Bicycling

6 May 24, 2014
Reply by Anne Alt

Helmet Buying Advice

I lost or misplaced my helmet and I need to replace it so that I may participate in certain group rides. I previously bought the cheapest h…

Started by Juan Boyce in Bikes and Bicycling

14 May 24, 2014
Reply by S. Cathi

Helmet Decorating

My GF finally got a helmet, partly persuaded by the prospect of arting it up (from being around me and others with personalized headgear),…

Started by Andrew Bedno in Bikes and Bicycling

17 May 24, 2014
Reply by Andrew Bedno

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service