Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Suggestions for Best/Safest/Easiest Route From Lake Front to North Branch Trail?

Hello! As the title indicates, I'm hoping for suggestions to ride safely from the Lake Front path to the North Branch Trail for casual week…

Started by Ken in Bikes and Bicycling

19 Jun 30, 2014
Reply by Josh L.

Tires and Wheels!!!!

Clearing out some garage space........Pics on request of course  Schwalbe Fat Frank 26x2.35 Tan with Reflective Sidewalls. Used them for a…

Started by Dave Grossman in Marketplace

0 Jun 29, 2014

Montrose v. Lawrence

Last Thursday I rode my Xtracycle to pick up a bike from a fellow near Portage Park. On the way there, I rode west on Lawrence to Central…

Started by Skip Montanaro 0mi in Bikes and Bicycling

47 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by Rusty

Visit Two Brothers with Bike the Burbs this Sunday

Join Active Trans, Elmhurst Bicycle Club and Spin Doctor Cyclewerks of Bartlett for our second annual Bike the Burbs Ride.  This year, on J…

Started by Active Transportation Alliance in Bikes and Bicycling

6 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Terry Witt

Route from Prospect Heights to Rosemont Convention center

A newbie friend, who lives in Prospect Heights, around Wheeling rd and east Camp Mcdonald rd, would like to ride to Rosemont Convention…

Started by Jerry Lee in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Michael A

Organic Transit Bikes

I saw this plastic-wrapped Organic Transit bike in the parking lot across the street and found them online here. Not sure it would suit thi…

Started by Gene Tenner in Bikes and Bicycling

1 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Anne Alt

Long overdue feature: automatic braking for speed cameras

Rolling out on the 2015 Hyundai. Three cheers for the unsung heroes in R and D, innovating around the clock to make our world a better plac…

Started by h' Zerocats in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Cameron 7.5 mi

May have witnessed bike theft - wwyd?

I just walked past a kid carrying a Giant bike with the back wheel U-locked to the frame. It looked suspicious but I didn't know what to do…

Started by Kat in Bikes and Bicycling

9 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Shirlee Berman

Anyone interested in doing the Tri-State Ride? July 12 and/or August 10

Registration ends Saturday for the July 12th version of the ride. Who's in? http://www.bicycleillinois.com/tristatetour/tristatetour.htm

Started by Tominator in Bikes and Bicycling

2 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Cheryl

GLAP: 100 Miles on the I&M Canal

Chainlink'ers  I recently did a mountain bike ride from the Channahon Access to Starved Rock and back with a group of adventure racing frie…

Started by Tommy H. in Bikes and Bicycling

16 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by sgrady11

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service