Forum Discussions (15,469)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Breaking news: Bicyclist killed by truck on Northwest Side Chicago

chicagotribune.com/news/ Staff report7:40 p.m. CDT, July 3, 2014 Police were releasing no details regarding the death of a bicyclist hit b…

Started by Richard tencats in Bikes and Bicycling

7 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Richard tencats

Route from Oak Lawn, IL to St. Charles, IL

Hi, I am looking for a route to get to St. Charles from Oak Lawn, IL.  I know that there are some paths, but getting onto them is confusing…

Started by Marcie Tilkin in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Jul 5, 2014

League Cycling Instructor Certification Seminar at UIC Aug 22-24 - Registration Deadline is Aug 1

August 1 is the registration deadline for the August 22-24 League of American Bicyclists League Cycling Instructor Certification Seminar at…

Started by Larry Mysz in Bikes and Bicycling

0 Jul 4, 2014

Bicycle Specific Insurance

Does any here have Bicycle insurance(i.e.Velosurance,Big Ring etc.)? Have you ever made a claim? How easy was it to Make a claim?Did they a…

Started by ian t wilson in Bikes and Bicycling

3 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Kevin Mulcky

July 4th Metric Century in Joliet

I don't see this listed in the upcoming rides.I was curious if anyone else was going to be their?I'll be doing it again this year with my s…

Started by XndeX in Bikes and Bicycling

18 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by XndeX

Looking for Heavier Test Riders

We are currently making a Rambler step through for a customer out of state who is getting into cycling as a way to loose weight. This got m…

Started by Legacy Frameworks in Bikes and Bicycling

16 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Brian Bender

Athletic Looking Runner Type Models 20's-30's

Just saw this Facebook casting notice for athletic runner types 20-30 years old for a sports company, posted just a few minutes ago.  Some…

Started by Thunder Snow in Marketplace

3 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Thunder Snow

Do you know how to trigger a demand-actuated stoplight on your bike when there are no vehicles around?

Have you ever found yourself at a demand-actuated stoplight with no vehicles around to help trigger the light? Guess which spot on the road…

Started by Tania Sebastian in Bikes and Bicycling

23 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Matt M. 18.5KM

Camera to record rides: best choice? where to mount?

So in light of recent happenings I cannot discuss at this moment I have been thinking about having a camera to record my commute and rides…

Started by Chitown_Mike in Bikes and Bicycling

20 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Lee Sam

Freewheel lifespan?

So my boyfriend has had a Novara Buzz One bike for almost 2 years and the freewheel on the flip flop hub has died.  He's a fair-weather 3 s…

Started by Jamais716 in Bikes and Bicycling

18 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Christopher Wallace

RSS

© 2008-2016   The Chainlink Community, L.L.C.   Powered by

Disclaimer  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service